The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Gooch is a beast, but if we had forwards, man. s*** hot.

Why do neither of our countries ever produce strikers. The only decent one we'd have come through in the past decade isn't even a natural goalscorer.

I'm not even asking for Hernandez here, just anyone half decent who could occasionally stick the ball in the back of the net at international level will do.

The main reason we crashed out of the 2006 WC was because we were missing Lee Dong-Gook due to injury. Lee Dong-Gook, that's what's passed for South Korea's best striker of the 2000s.

Really don't rate Kalou at all.

I like him, would mind at all if we signed him for 10-15 mill. Just need some consistent faith from his manager.

I'd hate us to sign him, I really couldn't see him stepping up to the job whatsoever.

Gooch is a beast, but if we had forwards, man. s*** hot.

Why do neither of our countries ever produce strikers. The only decent one we'd have come through in the past decade isn't even a natural goalscorer.

I'm not even asking for Hernandez here, just anyone half decent who could occasionally stick the ball in the back of the net at international level will do.

The main reason we crashed out of the 2006 WC was because we were missing Lee Dong-Gook due to injury. Lee Dong-Gook, that's what's passed for South Korea's best striker of the 2000s.

They're all playing other sports. Get rid of the NFL and we would be Brazil.

fuckin hell what have park had for breakfast today. Rice?!?!

"Big Game Park" man.

He's never forgiven Fergie for leaving him out of that CL final.

Park is awesome, man.

Seriously, you're like, in the government over there. Set us up.