The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Now this is a debate of truly epic pedantic levels.

Get what SAF was getting at, and whether or not he eliquated his point well doesn't really matter.  Liverpool have been nowhere for two decades.

I'm going to go with the theory that he can't remember past the last several years, the senile old toad, probably because I hate the fucker though :lol:

Guest guinness_fiend

Man City won't be too chuffed their big day will be ruined by Man Utd clinching the title on the same afternoon.

Stoke will win anyway.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_vyAoR1jlf3M/S0hYrlg3rEI/AAAAAAAAAEU/4VDyKJfh93E/s320/Smiley+%3DD.png

Guest guinness_fiend

A little belated, but I've just gotten around to doing it:

http://gickr.com/results4/anim_b58025e0-bed3-b264-71ff-05cf3110083a.gif

Watching the game today made it really sink in how much I hate these fuckers and Chelsea...fuck it, and every other set of twats that have won a trophy fairly recently. Some out of pure jealousy, and some just because their fans are complete and utter wankshafts one way or another. How many shit teams have won trophies fairly recently? City were just a yoyo club/average team and now they've had millions pumped into them either Stoke or them fucks get a trophy.

FUCKING HORRIBLE BASTARDS THE LOT OF THEM!!

:rant: :rant: :rant:

Manchester United

Manchester United

Manchester United

Manchester United

Manchester United

Manchester United

Manchester United

Manchester United

Manchester United

Manchester United

Manchester United

Manchester United

What a load of shit. Fierce my fucking arse. On another note, the BBC are embarrassing cunts. Showing a picture of a bairn crying, which was clearly because he's got some sort of shock/fright from the atmosphere or whatever - is that supposed to show how 'fierce' it is like? It probably happens like every other week at every other ground....TWATS.

What a load of shit. Fierce my fucking arse. On another note, the BBC are embarrassing cunts. Showing a picture of a bairn crying, which was clearly because he's got some sort of shock/fright from the atmosphere or whatever - is that supposed to show how 'fierce' it is like? It probably happens like every other week at every other ground....TWATS.

sky showed the kid too tbf

What a load of s***. Fierce my f***ing arse. On another note, the BBC are embarrassing c***s. Showing a picture of a bairn crying, which was clearly because he's got some sort of shock/fright from the atmosphere or whatever - is that supposed to show how 'fierce' it is like? It probably happens like every other week at every other ground....TWATS.

sky showed the kid too tbf

Didn't know that. It's one thing when it's clearly with joy, or because of the result, but that was clearly for neither.