The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Just had a nosey on a Celtic forum, they seem to be taking it well.  :lol:

Dirty orange lanky streak a piss ugly bastard scores at this time

FUCKING SINGING CHAMPIONEES ASWELL

DIRTY ORANGE BASTARDS!!!!

FUCKIN DIRTY HUN PIECES OF SHIT! UGLY MONOBROWED BIG EARED UGLY PIECE OF FUCKIN SHITE AND THAT DIRTY HUN WANKER LAFFERTY CAN LICK THE SHIT OUT OF MY CATS ASS CRACK THE UGLY FUCK HUN CUNT

And they claim not to be sectarian.  Guffaw.

Guest Loven11

Dirty orange lanky streak a p*ss ugly b****** scores at this time

f***ing SINGING CHAMPIONEES ASWELL

FUCKIN DIRTY HUN PIECES OF s***! UGLY MONOBROWED BIG EARED UGLY PIECE OF FUCKIN s**** AND THAT DIRTY HUN w***** LAFFERTY CAN LICK THE s*** OUT OF MY CATS ASS CRACK THE UGLY f*** HUN c***

#

Haha, Celtic bastards.

Guest toonlass

Dirty orange lanky streak a piss ugly bastard scores at this time

FUCKING SINGING CHAMPIONEES ASWELL

FUCKIN DIRTY HUN PIECES OF SHIT! UGLY MONOBROWED BIG EARED UGLY PIECE OF FUCKIN SHITE AND THAT DIRTY HUN WANKER LAFFERTY CAN LICK THE SHIT OUT OF MY CATS ASS CRACK THE UGLY FUCK HUN CUNT

:mackems:

Wonder what odds a bookie would give me now on Spurs finishing 6th next season? There are 5 clubs much better than them and they're comfortably better than the other 14. 

Wonder what odds a bookie would give me now on Spurs finishing 6th next season? There are 5 clubs much better than them and they're comfortably better than the other 14. 

That's a good shout.

You have to wonder just how much VDV being on fire for the first half of the season contributed to spurs doing so well then and in europe.

Bale was injury free and awesome back then too. 

Guest sicko2ndbest

Nee good peaking in November though is it Harry? Spurs look exhausted.

Thats why Liverpool are peaking now. They didnt start the season until Dalgleish took over

Nee good peaking in November though is it Harry? Spurs look exhausted.

Thats why Liverpool are peaking now. They didnt start the season until Dalgleish took over

The Liverpool players spent August to December trying to get their boss sacked because they didn't like him, the pack of fucking cunts.

You have to wonder just how much VDV being on fire for the first half of the season contributed to spurs doing so well then and in europe.

True, people got wise to his game too I reckon, he is a wee bit over-rated if you ask me.

True, people got wise to his game too I reckon, he is a wee bit over-rated if you ask me.

He's a fantastic player, it's just the media shoving it down your throat all the time that makes you feel that way, not to mention Spurs in general.