The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

You have to wonder just how much VDV being on fire for the first half of the season contributed to spurs doing so well then and in europe.

Bale was injury free and awesome back then too. 

True, people got wise to his game too I reckon, he is a wee bit over-rated if you ask me.

He's a fantastic player, it's just the media shoving it down your throat all the time that makes you feel that way, not to mention Spurs in general.

You are probably right, next season we will see I guess.

Wonder what odds a bookie would give me now on Spurs finishing 6th next season? There are 5 clubs much better than them and they're comfortably better than the other 14.  

Biased of course, but I would give us a good chance of finishing above them if we can muster anything better than an abysmal start.

Nee good peaking in November though is it Harry? Spurs look exhausted.

Thats why Liverpool are peaking now. They didnt start the season until Dalgleish took over

The Liverpool players spent August to December trying to get their boss sacked because they didn't like him, the pack of fucking cunts.

Pretty disgraceful really. Yes, KING KENNY!!!!!!!!!! will have given them a boost, but you have to question the attitudes of the players - by and large the same players - who are now busting a gut when under Hodgson they looked disinterested.

Wonder what odds a bookie would give me now on Spurs finishing 6th next season? There are 5 clubs much better than them and they're comfortably better than the other 14.  

Biased of course, but I would give us agood chance of finishing above them if we can muster anything better than an abysmal start.

I like Everton as a club but I just don't think the consistency is there to go top 6 yet. The talent is there but for some reason you are either really good or utter dross. As much as it pains me I think Spurs are better. Without Europe to worry about next year (:lol:) I think Spurs will have a better League season next year too.

Thats why Liverpool are peaking now. They didnt start the season until Dalgleish took over

The Liverpool players spent August to December trying to get their boss sacked because they didn't like him, the pack of fucking cunts.

Pretty disgraceful really. Yes, KING KENNY!!!!!!!!!! will have given them a boost, but you have to question the attitudes of the players - by and large the same players - who are now busting a gut when under Hodgson they looked disinterested.

Bingo. :thup:

I just can't believe that by the end of tonight Liverpool may be in pole position for a European spot. Fucking nuts. And all the talk of 'Spurs can challenge for the title this year' shite peddled from the media, and they might not even get the Europa League :lol:

Bingo. :thup:

Can't wait to watch them inevitably fall apart when Kenny leaves, whenever that may be.

Biased of course, but I would give us agood chance of finishing above them if we can muster anything better than an abysmal start.

I like Everton as a club but I just don't think the consistency is there to go top 6 yet. The talent is there but for some reason you are either really good or utter dross. As much as it pains me I think Spurs are better. Without Europe to worry about next year (:lol:) I think Spurs will have a better League season next year too.

I just don't get us. Our shite starts are perplexing enough but last season we had injuries galore IIRC. This season we didn't have many injury problems, still started shite, picked up some key injuries and now we're doing better! Even just an average start and I think we could seriously challenge Spurs, though I take your point about them having a better league season with the lack of European distraction - assuming they keep their key players, that is.

I just don't get us. Our shite starts are perplexing enough but last season we had injuries galore IIRC. This season we didn't have many injury problems, still started shite, picked up some key injuries and now we're doing better! Even just an average start and I think we could seriously challenge Spurs, though I take your point about them having a better league season with the lack of European distraction - assuming they keep their key players, that is.

The worrying thing is that it's not a one-off. Everton are so up and down it's untrue but it's been like that for the last few seasons as far as I can remember. Can't afford to go for 3 months with only 2 wins (or something like that) and expect to finish 6th.