The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Dyer should have never left us tbh. It was just Allardyce who wanted to take every bit of flair out of our club. Replacing Dyer with Smith.  :nope:

Problem was with Smith coming in, Dyer being sold was a masterstroke. 9 games in 3 years for £70kpw and Wham paid us £7m.

Dyer should have never left us tbh. It was just Allardyce who wanted to take every bit of flair out of our club. Replacing Dyer with Smith.  :nope:

Problem was with Smith coming in, Dyer being sold was a masterstroke. 9 games in 3 years for £70kpw.

He was just unlucky with injuries...  :shifty:

You kidding we got an unreal deal for Dyer, who is always injured, and when fit failed to deliver.

You kidding we got an unreal deal for Dyer, who is always injured, and when fit failed to deliver.

My main point was, he got replaced by Smith. A player who was past it at the time he joined us. I know Dyer was always injured, but I don't agree that he always failed to deliver. Some FA Cup matches in the 05/06 season when Shearer was out (Southampton) and also in the league the next season under Roeder he did well when he played (Arsenal for example)