The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Holloway finding it hard to disguise how gutted he is at Man Utd's team. :lol:

I'm on Blackpool's side today - they've added so much more than the likes of Wigan, Stoke, Bolton, etc when they were newly promoted.

Bit of a fanny-on having to use the red button for one of the games, would have been better if they were just on 3 separate channels.

Don't think I'm going to bother trying to watch our game today - absolutely sick to death of streams for the season.

Didn't 2 years ago on our relegation day Man Utd play earlier than we did? I have some memories that there were some pictures of them celebrating the title at the time our game kicked off.

Didn't 2 years ago on our relegation day Man Utd play earlier than we did? I have some memories that there were some pictures of them celebrating the title at the time our game kicked off.

no

no

Ok, wrong memories then. :lol:

no

Yeah, they'll never allow that to happen on the last day as it's too open to shenanigans.