The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Neymar is such a diving prick.

That situation in the box when Heitinga didn't even touch him and he threw himself like he had been shot in the knee.

:lol:

First time I've seen him.. Does he always do this?

Yup, I'd go as far as calling him the biggest talent in the world, since Messi and CRonaldo aren't talents anymore. But his fucking shit antics will eventually catch up with him, somebody really needs to straighten him ou.

Ireland are an odd team. They seem to always be there or thereabouts in terms of qualifying but recently haven't got through much (last appearance in 2002, right?)

aye other than the Paris incident we've fallen away at the end of the group usually and not gotten to playoffs (and the whole Steve Staunton disaster where we were nowhere near it)

Brian Kerr gave it a good go for Euro 04 after a poor start by lame duck manager at the time Mick McCarthy and WC06 (the final game in that one with a chance of going through to playoff iirc was depressing in its ineptness of the performance)

I hope his miss keeps Gamst up all night, fucking cunt. God I fucking hate him, twat face. Also fuck Demidov, so close to a glorious 0-0 and top of the league still with the easiest fixtures left and he fucking lets a fucking easy clearance get to Postiga, fucking semi-Commie twat, stop being a cuntbag and defend. :angry:

Loss aside, I did love how Tom Høgli fucking raped Ronaldo until Ronaldo just started shooting the ball instead of trying to get past him. :lol: 'twas a glorious moment when Ronaldo got so frustrated he just hacked him down after Høgli had taken the ball from him. :aww:

Fucking miracle Høgli's still playing in the Norwegian league tbh, best right back we've had for ages.

Guest palnese

Loss aside, I did love how Tom Høgli fucking raped Ronaldo until Ronaldo just started shooting the ball instead of trying to get past him. :lol: 'twas a glorious moment when Ronaldo got so frustrated he just hacked him down after Høgli had taken the ball from him. :aww:

Fucking miracle Høgli's still playing in the Norwegian league tbh, best right back we've had for ages.

Aye, he was brilliant tonight.