The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Its extraordinary when you think of how brilliant he used to be.

All based on youthful hunger, innate speed and natural talent though, which doesn't carry you through to later in your career if you can't really be arsed any more and you'd rather be at Cheltnam wanking off your prize stallion.

Delap now attempting to score directly from a throw in, in the hope that it'll take a nick that would class it a legitimate goal.

supermac v notts county, league cup run.

only 21, so wasn't born.  Did a quick youtube search and found nowt.

threw it basically to ther goal line, keeper went up for it, challenged (back in the days when it could happen) keeper cant hold it and goes in, we win 1-0.

Delap now attempting to score directly from a throw in, in the hope that it'll take a nick that would class it a legitimate goal.

threw it basically to ther goal line, keeper went up for it, challenged (back in the days when it could happen) keeper cant hold it and goes in, we win 1-0.

meh.  Doesn't stop me hating Stoke and Delap more than I already do.

nor should it.

nor should it.

I think the fact the Stoke fans make a 'woooooaaah' noise as he goes to chuck the ball in boils my piss even more.  Its never done as a player steps up for a free kick or penalty or owt, so why the fuck do it for a throw in?

nor should it.

I think the fact the Stoke fans make a 'woooooaaah' noise as he goes to chuck the ball in boils my piss even more.  Its never done as a player steps up for a free kick or penalty or owt, so why the f*** do it for a throw in?

to be fair think of the atmosphere in our fans when he wound up.

I actually did score once direct from a throw in. Launched it miles in to the box, loads of people challenged for it but everyone missed it and it went in at the back post. Ref allowed it as he was watching the players to see if there was a foul rather than actually watching the ball. The other team obviously kicked up a fuss but the ref was having none of it. If he'd asked me I'd have told him it went straight in, but he didn't and I wasn't about to volunteer the information.

I actually did score once direct from a throw in. Launched it miles in to the box, loads of people challenged for it but everyone missed it and it went in at the back post. Ref allowed it as he was watching the players to see if there was a foul rather than actually watching the ball. The other team obviously kicked up a fuss but the ref was having none of it. If he'd asked me I'd have told him it went straight in, but he didn't and I wasn't about to volunteer the information.

cheat...get into the other thread!

west brom score. damn

They are starting to look a better all-round side than us...either that or RDM is a better manager than Hughton.

Reckon we would have lost both the games they played in the last 2 weeks.

Why would you have told him? I don't get it? It's football and if mistakes or cheats that you guys often call them happen due to ref not seeing it, then be glad and take it. Stop saying ''oh it's wrong...blablabla''.

Who cares, I would love win a match like that as I would never forget it. If the ref had asked me I would've said that the goalie o whoever touched it. And honestly in a match situation I can't see anyone sying it went straight in, if you're not leading by 5 goals.