The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

MOTD fall into the 'patronise Blackpool as much as possible' trap too, then. Blackpool beat us and there wasn't all this SHOCK HORROR everywhere.

Liverpool are fucking garbage.

This is why i'm worried we only picked up a point against them...

Can't fucking believe MOTD have missed out pretty much the entire first half when we were exerting pressure on city.

City are a massive club with world class players who play great football and are clear title challengers though.

That Crouch down to vDV is really working for them.

I went yesterday.

That hoof it to Crouchie and look for the knock downs thing is horrible to watch, but it works.

We played very well and deserved a point.

City, for all the money they've thrown at the team over the last couple of years, still look horribly average.

It's no consolation because they've turned us over today but they look miles away from winning the League.

Can't f***ing believe MOTD have missed out pretty much the entire first half when we were exerting pressure on city.

They're hardly going to include us keeping the ball well in a highlights show, in fairness.

City, for all the money they've thrown at the team over the last couple of years, still look horribly average.

It's no consolation because they've turned us over today but they look miles away from winning the League.

Yep. Don't think they're title challengers either, though I think they'll get 4th.

Can't f***ing believe MOTD have missed out pretty much the entire first half when we were exerting pressure on city.

They're hardly going to include us keeping the ball well in a highlights show, in fairness.

But the highlights aren't a factual representation of the game at all.If you came in from work having heard nothing of the match you would have assumed we were shit the entire game and done nothing to even deserve a draw which isn't right imho.