The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Pisses me off to see West Brom doing so well.

As far as our relegation chances going up when they do well I can agree with you but as far as the product they put on the field I would disagree.  They play a good game of keeping the ball on the ground and passing it around nicely - very pleasing on the eye.

That's partly what pisses me off. The fact they're so positive in the way they play whereas we get such crap despite wiping the floor with them last year.

Wipe the floor with them? That's a laugh, we never beat them once and they dumped us 4-2 in the cup...they should have won at SJP in the league as well...

We finished 11 points ahead of them. That's wiping the floor with them.

The last time us and West Brom were in the PL West Brom had 10 pts after 8 eight games and finished with 32 points.

We have 8 pts after 8 eight games this season compared to 6 pts after eight games in that season.

Make of it what you will, I'm not saying it means anything, make of it what you will...

They've also played Arsenal, Man Utd and Chelsea away already. They haven't had an easy start yet they've picked up so many points.

What's with the numbers above the Sky Sports watermark? xxxxxxxxx?

i got different ones, sky card number or account number maybe?

Yep, it's to identify and disable accounts that are feeding illegal streams I'd imagine.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

What's with the numbers above the Sky Sports watermark? xxxxxxxxx?

i got different ones, sky card number or account number maybe?

Oh. Well. Shit if it is. ;D Guys forget what you've just read... :shifty: