The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Andy Gray shows once again that he doesn't know the fundamental laws of the game. :thup:

I gave up wioth that cunt ages asgo, stopped listening to his dribbling.

Also his little Redknapp gimp.

A lot of similarities between us and Sunderland I reckon. Both seem to play better against teams you'd say are better than them, both struggle to break down teams they are expected to beat, both rely on one man to get the goals, and both seem pretty sound on the whole at the back.

A lot of people I think were thinking that because they've had good results against Arsenal, City, etc. at home that they'd have a good home record, but I reckon they'll be like us when it comes to the likes of Stoke, Wigan, Birmingham, etc. at home.

Guest Heneage

A lot of similarities between us and Sunderland I reckon. Both seem to play better against teams you'd say are better than them, both struggle to break down teams they are expected to beat, both rely on one man to get the goals, and both seem pretty sound on the whole at the back.

A lot of people I think were thinking that because they've had good results against Arsenal, City, etc. at home that they'd have a good home record, but I reckon they'll be like us when it comes to the likes of Stoke, Wigan, Birmingham, etc. at home.

Their difference is, we play 4-5-1 as we only have one good striker, they force themselves to do it leaving Gyan on the bench.

They've still only won the one game like, and that was with a last minute penalty. They're better than us but not hugely so. 

I actually wasn't aware of that. That's shocking :lol:

City at home. They've already got some difficult games out of the way and they'll be strong at home all season.

They've still only won the one game like, and that was with a last minute penalty. They're better than us but not hugely so. 

I actually wasn't aware of that. That's shocking :lol:

City at home. They've already got some difficult games out of the way and they'll be strong at home all season.

That's the thing though, will they be? They've struggled against WBA, Wigan, Birmingham & Blackburn this season. Granted three of those were away, but I don't see at home being much different.