The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Do Spurs actually bother with segregation for European games? Didn't looklike it v. Twente and doesn't again tonight.

Think so. Didn't they post something on their website about tickets being sold that weren't suppose to be due to segregation/sponsor boards, etc?

I know first couple of rows are out of bounds due to high sponsor boards, were the same when we were in first time round (we were affected and got moved to Gallowgate corner) but there doesn't seem to be any gap/stewards in between the Inter and Spuds fans behind the goal.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Legitimately angry that US television has decided to show Man U vs. Bursaspor. Already turned it off. Such a meaningless and mindless game.

Wait US? I thought you lived in Nigeria? Aww, man. Are you about to rewrite the laws of internet reality?

Legitimately angry that US television has decided to show Man U vs. Bursaspor. Already turned it off. Such a meaningless and mindless game.

Wait US? I thought you lived in Nigeria? Aww, man. Are you about to rewrite the laws of internet reality?

International Student. I'm a Nigerian national who is currently abroad.

He's always been in the Baltimore area since he came on here, man. This revelation is no universe shatterer.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

He's always been in the Baltimore area since he came on here, man. This revelation is no universe shatterer.

Ah, sorry for being ignorant!

---

Spurs are doing alreet like.

(Eats sour grapes)

You clearly don't read about his escapades on GC enough.

It's like the Nigerian version of The Diary Of Adrian Mole, Aged 20 & 3/4 (allegedly).

Stunned by Bale's development. Didn't see this coming at all. What happened to the odd looking Welsh boy who didn't have a position.

Confidence. Even though he was in no way responsible I reckon that no win when he played thing played on his mind. Plus getting a regular run in the team in what seems to be his favoured position will help.

Guest firetotheworks

I remember when we played Spurs and Bale was absolutely terrible. It's good to see a player to work on their weaknesses without turning into a Milner-like workhorse. Bale looks like genuine class, not the Barry/Milner pretend type.

You clearly don't read about his escapades on GC enough.

It's like the Nigerian version of The Diary Of Adrian Mole, Aged 20 & 3/4 (allegedly).

Coming to America comes to mind for me.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Stunned by Bale's development. Didn't see this coming at all. What happened to the odd looking Welsh boy who didn't have a position.

Confidence. Even though he was in no way responsible I reckon that no win when he played thing played on his mind. Plus getting a regular run in the team in what seems to be his favoured position will help.

Being pushed forward has helped no end, don't think he can mentally cope with the defensive side of the game at the highest level, or at least the pressure that came with it.