The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Guest Printzlau

Valdes flapping like a bitch.

Earlier in the game he made a 300 "this is Sparta" kick to the face of Dame N'Doye only yelling "this is Barca" instead.

Disco, that view from the goal kicked showed a clear line of stewards, don't need one on the other side as there is a wall.

Ah reet. I'll keep my eyes peeled. Must just have them packed in.

Disco, that view from the goal kicked showed a clear line of stewards, don't need one on the other side as there is a wall.

Ah reet. I'll keep my eyes peeled. Must just have them packed in.

Everyone is standing up and I think the stewards must be sitting down so hard to see and aye not much room between the seats at WHL.

maicon is having problem getting back in the Brazilian national squad. He's clearly a shadow of himself compared to the World Cup.

With Brazil building for 2014 and Maicon being older than Dani Alves don't blame them.

maicon is having problem getting back in the Brazilian national squad. He's clearly a shadow of himself compared to the World Cup.

With Brazil building for 2014 and Maicon being older than Dani Alves don't blame them.

I just hate Benitez with a commitment  :lol:

true, but he's not good enough right now. Nothing with age to do, after all Ronaldinho just got his spot back for the next friendly against Argentina.