The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

I can't even comprehend the level that lad is currently playing at. I cannot remember seeing one player be so dominant in his position as he was tonight. One of the best wing performances I can honestly recall.

Quite disgusted he plays for Spurs.

Is Bale worth £10m yet, then? I remember all the bollocks when Spurs paid that for him. Not looking a bad deal now. :undecided:

personally im not surprised at the form he's showing, always thought he had this sort of potential after seeing his early games for spurs. the no premiership wins thing was always just a bad coincidence.

I can't even comprehend the level that lad is currently playing at. I cannot remember seeing one player be so dominant in his position as he was tonight. One of the best wing performances I can honestly recall.

Indeed.

Can't help but feel people are getting a little carried away with the Bale euphoria tbh. He's been fantastic, but I'd like to see him dominate the Premier League consistently before I get on my knees and hail him as the next lord and saviour of British football. He may very well do, but one step at a time. :)

Indeed.

Sickens me to the core.

Is Bale worth £10m yet, then? I remember all the bollocks when Spurs paid that for him. Not looking a bad deal now. :undecided:

Didn't even pay that. 5M up front then extras, then we paid less than 5M to complete the deal when Southampton needed the money.

Another great game to watch too. We still might not go through, but we've now had "won't get fourth", "won't get into the group stages", "will get embarrassed in the group stages", yet we've put ourselves in a great position. Chuffed, absolutely chuffed.

Rafa is a joke.

If i wasn't that much worried a couple of months ago, now i`m really feeling the hate blossom inside of me.  :lol:  :tickedoff:

To be fair, he's had none of the injury luck that Mourinho had last season. The midfield has been decimated and Milito has been out for a long period.

It's still no excuse though, the team looks lifeless and the players look like they don't care. Eto'o aside.