The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Euell in the Premier League. :lol:

Wouldn't shock me if Blackpool get panned tonight, they rotated half their team.

----

Eugh Phil Brown on SSN.

Just made me switch over and wait for the bbc final score. :lol:

Phil Brown on SSN, I hope he hasn't got our game. Anyone else think he looks rather pale, he been on holiday?

Anyone think West Ham will be in deep s*** if they lose?

Eh?

he could have been on holiday to the Greenland. That would probably make him pale.

Phil Brown on SSN, I hope he hasn't got our game. Anyone else think he looks rather pale, he been on holiday?

Anyone think West Ham will be in deep shit if they lose?

Eh?

He's the oppostie to everyone else, you seen the tan he had from being in Hull?, I'm assuming the sun hitting him would just make him plae instead.

Arse vs Spurs is pretty serious.

always get the impression with that that it's become vicious in an attempt to legitimise itself, as stupid as that sounds

southampton - pompey the same, like they're out to prove how much they hate each other instead of actually wanting to win a football match & bragging rights

Hmm. Yeah, maybe. I don't know much about the south coast one, but I've lived in north London. There I think loyalties are somehow a bit more diffuse just because of the kind of place it is. In Newcastle, pretty much everyone is black and white. In north London, people come from all over the shop, and football rivalries become less visible in the multiculti confusion. But they're serious games.

Arse vs Spurs is pretty serious.

always get the impression with that that it's become vicious in an attempt to legitimise itself, as stupid as that sounds

southampton - pompey the same, like they're out to prove how much they hate each other instead of actually wanting to win a football match & bragging rights

Hmm. Yeah, maybe. I don't know much about the south coast one, but I've lived in north London. There I think loyalties are somehow a bit more diffuse just because of the kind of place it is. In Newcastle, pretty much everyone is black and white. In north London, people come from all over the shop, and football rivalries become less visible in the multiculti confusion. But they're serious games.

South Coast all stems back to dockers strikes and the Southampton dockers breaking it IIRC.

Anyone think West Ham will be in deep shit if they lose?

I hate to say this... but Phil Brown doesn't seem too bad a pundit so far. Better than some of the other insufferable shites on that show.

This Arsenal goal gets quicker every time SSN mention it. First it was just over a minute, then it was 50 seconds, then 40 seconds, now just over 30 seconds. Soon it will be "Arsenal scored 2 seconds before the game kicked off".