The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Fair play to Villa for getting their young lads a proper chance. :clap:

The likes of Delfouneso, Bannan, Clark and Albrighton would probably have never got a look in under O'Neill.

Well none of those players would be part of a 70th minute Heskey <===> Carew switch, so yep, I agree.

The likes of Delfouneso, Bannan, Clark and Albrighton would probably have never got a look in under O'Neill.

True.

Although in fairness, our injury list is positively Evertonian at the moment.

Agbonlahor (till tonight), Carew, Heskey, Petrov, Sidwell, Reo-Coker, and none of them are particularly trivial injuries, either.

Entertaining match. I fucking knew that Harewood would score, and I knew that that pikey twat Campbell would too, when he came on.

Fair play to Blackpool, some excellent counter attacking football played there, and I hope they stay up.

Well none of those players would be part of a 70th minute Heskey <===> Carew switch, so yep, I agree.

70-75 minutes: Heskey / Carew or something involving someone playing out of position at right back as a result.

I am still not fully used to see us making substitutions at different times of the match.

Am i the only one in thinking Hansen is off his head?

How does he condone the Essien tackle but ridicule the Cesc one. The Essien one was worse and personally i think the Cesc one didn't deserve a red card.

Am i the only one in thinking Hansen is off his head?

How does he condone the Essien tackle but ridicule the Cesc one. The Essien one was worse and personally i think the Cesc one didn't deserve a red card.

lost his marbles tbh especially on the barton "10 times worse bit", essiens tackle was shocking and while cescs wasn't great it was only a yellow imho