The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

:kasper: That linesman is the whitest person I've ever seen. He looked like a newborn snake.

Racist.

"That linesman is the blackest person I've ever seen. He looked like charcoal." See? :pow:

:lol: Fuck outta here. Nothing wrong with what you said. There are loads of black people that are dark as hell. Some of them disappear when they put on sunglasses.

:kasper: That linesman is the whitest person I've ever seen. He looked like a newborn snake.

Racist.

"That linesman is the blackest person I've ever seen. He looked like charcoal." See? :pow:

:lol: Fuck outta here. Nothing wrong with what you said. There are loads of black people that are dark as hell. Some of them disappear when they put on sunglasses.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Racist.

Adebayor and that bloke from 'The Last King of Scotland'

Racist.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:spit:

Racist.

Adebayor and that bloke from 'The Last King of Scotland'

:lol: Forest Whitacker? He was dark as all hell in that.

Wilshire is ridiculous. Played for England yet? (Is he English?)

It feels as if Wigan are on TV in the States every week.

To be fair, we do get most of the games! I love the fact that the games are all starting, and it's only 10, the baby's on her first nap already and I've seen one full game.

It feels as if Wigan are on TV in the States every week.

To be fair, we do get most of the games! I love the fact that the games are all starting, and it's only 10, the baby's on her first nap already and I've seen one full game.

Lots of games on the schedule, but Newcastle v Chelsea is nowhere to be found.