The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

I constantly hear people praising Messi, for always being so humble yet so talented, and never diving..

They might be right, but still i cant stand his smug face somehow..

They're not right.

Never a dive man..

I ain't talking about today.

Yes I am.

Elbowed in the face you mean? Aye..

:lol: Carvalho shrugged him off and he went down like he had gone into cardiac arrest.

Deliberate attempt to get a player sent off, can't be defended.

Guest Geordiesned

Watch back the one I've mentioned above if you've got Sky+. Carvalho should have been sent off for that. He could easily have avoided Messi but run straight into him kneeing him in the head then raised his hands straight away trying to claim it was an accident.

As soon as Carvalho holds his hands up and pleads innocence you know the dirty fucker did it on purpose.

I constantly hear people praising Messi, for always being so humble yet so talented, and never diving..

They might be right, but still i cant stand his smug face somehow..

They're not right.

Never a dive man..

I ain't talking about today.

Yes I am.

Elbowed in the face you mean? Aye..

:lol: Carvalho shrugged him off and he went down like he had gone into cardiac arrest.

Deliberate attempt to get a player sent off, can't be defended.

:lol:

Ref has been excellent tbh.

Mourinho can fuck off, the moaning twat. His teams have always been dirty and cynical, a tactic which Inter perfected last year. The love he gets is only because he wins, but it's still hard to like the guy because you know that he's doing all this shit on purpose and has the ability to be better.

Mourinho can fuck off, the moaning twat. His teams have always been dirty and cynical, a tactic which Inter perfected last year. The love he gets is only because he wins, but it's still hard to like the guy because you know that he's doing all this shit on purpose and has the ability to be better.

Sir Bobby loved him, and Jose loved Sir Bobby. That's good enough for me. Jose have also always spoken well of Newcastle.