The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Guest firetotheworks

Are all you people that hate Barca the same people who kick the heads off flowers, moan that the weather's too hot and push beautiful girls in nettles?

What? :lol:

No one is saying they are not good. I am saying I do not like them. I don't particularly enjoy they way and comport themselves. This is what I am talking about. I talk about any other club and people just take it for what it is. If you make heretical statements about the Church of Barca, you will be attacked.

I know, but to me if you can't look past that and like them overall then it's a little bit like you can't look past the negative aspects of football and still like it overall. I know that's a little all encompassing, but that's how I see it. They are exactly what I want to see, no team is perfect, but ignoring a team that is almost perfect in favour of disliking them for the negative aspects that almost every team has in some capacity just seems like you're cutting your nose off to spite your face.

A whole city revolving around one club is one thing, but mixing football with politics and a civil war decades ago when you dont even live in Spain is just ridiculous, so all "Franco" comments are laughable..

ps. anyone else eagerly awaiting the sprinklers? they do turn them on instantly after every match right?  :lol:

What nonsense. Barcelona is simply a team with a great history.