The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Mourinho got what he deserved, for the totally graceless way in which he acted when Inter knocked Barca out last year.

As for Barca, they continue to set new standards for how the game can be played. The only team of my lifetime that I can compare them with is the AC Milan side of the late 80s / early 90s.

Guest neesy111

This was the first Spanish game I've ever watched from start to finish and I've got a question, do they run to the referee like that ALL of the time?  It annoyed me to fuck.  Also, I didn't know Messi was into his faggotry play-acting.  Bad craic.

That ref was alright compared to most referees in Spain.

Guest neesy111

Is that the Spanish: "You're getting sacked in the morning"?!  :lol:

It was the equivalent of "Mourinho give us a wave".

Weren't you singing Mourinho you should of went to the theatre or something?

This was the first Spanish game I've ever watched from start to finish and I've got a question, do they run to the referee like that ALL of the time?  It annoyed me to fuck.  Also, I didn't know Messi was into his faggotry play-acting.  Bad craic.

That ref was alright compared to most referees in Spain.

Aye he let the play flow at times quite well, but my god how he didn't send Carvalho off we'll never know.

Is that the Spanish: "You're getting sacked in the morning"?!  :lol:

It was the equivalent of "Mourinho give us a wave".

Weren't you singing Mourinho you should of went to the theatre or something?

Yeah, that one too. "Mourinho go watch theater" because he accused us of play-acting (pot, kettle, etc). Harkens back from his time at Chelsea.