The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

I think Iniesta is my number one in the world atm. The perfect footballer for me. Play as if he was from another dimension, looks like he's come back from the future to illustrate how football will be played in 50 years time.

For sure, he's the closest to watching Zidane-like vision and control that I've seen in the flesh.

(Only Ben Arfa is better)

what was up with Ramos anyway? It was kinda strange seeing him lashing out like that at two of his world cup winning teammates...... they don't get on or what? Or maybe Ramos is just a crap loser. Anyway, good to see real football truimph over Mourinho's kind.

what was up with Ramos anyway? It was kinda strange seeing him lashing out like that at two of his world cup winning teammates...... they don't get on or what? Or maybe Ramos is just a crap loser. Anyway, good to see real football truimph over Mourinho's kind.

Sergio Ramos has just the brain of a squirrel, and is prone to this kind of idiocy. 10 Reds in 175 games for Real Madrid. He'd be one of the top 3 rbs in the world if he fixed his head, mind.

Guest Heneage

Pique's quite easily my favourite centre back in the world to watch playing. A class act.

Not as good as Jonny Evans, obviously. :)

Be interesting to see how good Pique would be if he hadn't left Manchester.