The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

So happy we beat this lot like.

Not even really thought about it as a big result though, the way they've fallen, but thinking about it now that was the first time I've ever seen us beat them reasonably comfortably. Even when we beat them a few years ago it was a ridiculous smash and grab.

When Reina (or might have been Dudek) f***ed up and it was pissing it down?

Aye, I remember Bellers scoring first. We had about 2 shots and won 2-1.

Martins.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

This Liverpool game is atrocious.

What a fall from grace.  :lol:

Horrid stuff, man.

:lol: Something along these lines has been uttered every time Liverpool have on TV this season. I'll never stop laughing at it!

Still can't believe they've got 4 youth products playing too. Never would've seen that last season. Whether that's a good or bad thing for them right now, though, that's a different discussion altogether.

Crazy seeing how crap this so called big club is.

Not even really thought about it as a big result though, the way they've fallen, but thinking about it now that was the first time I've ever seen us beat them reasonably comfortably. Even when we beat them a few years ago it was a ridiculous smash and grab.

Martins.

Correct. Solano penalty too. Was the game after Babayaro's brother had died and he put it a top performance for us. Him and Onyewu. :lol:

Guest Heneage

Martins.

And a Nobby penalty which got the hairs on the back of my neck standing up. :snod:

EDIT: Damn you Baba!

Speaking of Onyewu I seem to remember he looked quite the prospect in that game, shame he quickly declined.

Guest NewBoyPeetah

Stick Sevilla - Dortmund on.

2-2 with Sevilla going through, but a Dortmund goal changes all that.

I suggested this game to my housemate at Kick off and he said we should watch 'pool. Easily the worst mistake of the night.

There's nothing in the new Europa League format to get excited about. It was a far more enjoyable cup competition with the regular home and away knockout format.