The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

when will defenders figure out that standing off quality players on the edge of the box is a really bad idea?? Get into the fucker and win the ball, or at the very least make him play backwards/sideways!

Just got back from the Hartlepool match today, it's amazing how poor the standard of football at League One level is. It settled down second half and there was some better stuff played, but first half was just head tennis and long hoofs.

I think thats why Huddersfield seem to be such a revelation of exciting football for league 1 standards. I always look out for their results. And Hartlepool's cos my mate's in the U18's and he says how p*** poor the 1st team is.

when will defenders figure out that standing off quality players on the edge of the box is a really bad idea?? Get into the f***er and win the ball, or at the very least make him play backwards/sideways!

said dabizas to bergkamp.

Guest neesy111

when will defenders figure out that standing off quality players on the edge of the box is a really bad idea?? Get into the fucker and win the ball, or at the very least make him play backwards/sideways!

Agreed, also you are more likely to concede pelanties like that.

when will defenders figure out that standing off quality players on the edge of the box is a really bad idea?? Get into the f***er and win the ball, or at the very least make him play backwards/sideways!

said dabizas to bergkamp.

well there is always the chance that a truly gifted individual will make a monkey of you every once in a while, but I'd say you have more chance of looking a dickhead if you consistently give good players 5 yards of space on the edge of the box than you do if you get tight and make it difficult for them.