The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Guest neesy111

BBC Sport football front page still says:

"Arsenal-Man City is the stand-out tie of seven Premier League fixtures on a bumper Wednesday of football, involving the likes of Chelsea, Liverpool, Newcastle and Tottenham."

The most predictable bore draw of them all in a night of crazy results.

No doubt it's still on MOTD first.

Guest neesy111

Was Wellbeck stretchered off tonight? Thought I read that in one of the threads but the MBM's just say "left the field" or "replaced by".

Zenden also suspended for the derby?

Depends what he got sent off for in regards to length of suspension.

Was Wellbeck stretchered off tonight? Thought I read that in one of the threads but the MBM's just say "left the field" or "replaced by".

Two yellows - so a one game sit down. Do they play a cup game in the meantime? Sorry, I don't really pay any attention to the mackems until derby week.

Guest Wearside

Welbeck tore his hamstring and Zenden 2 yellows so will miss the cup game not the game with you lot.

Decimated by injuries now and I would be amazed if we didn't enter the transfer market now,going to be struggling to put a team out next week at this rate.

Welbeck tore his hamstring and Zenden 2 yellows so will miss the cup game not the game with you lot.

Decimated by injuries now and I would be amazed if we didn't enter the transfer market now,going to be struggling to put a team out next week at this rate.

Well thats a lie but yes you do have a few. Good result tonight though, dreaming of Europe?

Oooohhh the excuses are being readied :bluf:

Guest neesy111

Two yellows - so a one game sit down. Do they play a cup game in the meantime? Sorry, I don't really pay any attention to the mackems until derby week.

Means he'll just miss their FA cup game at the weekend.

Was away for the draw who've they got? Standard no-marks at the SOS?

Cheers for that - hard luck with Wellbeck tearing a hammy. That could be long term.

Good break that you have a cup game to clear Zenden.

Guest Wearside

Well thats a lie but yes you do have a few. Good result tonight though, dreaming of Europe?

We have as good a chance for Europe as anyone,cracking result for us tonight and now only 3 points behind a Champions League place :)

Time to invest is now and if we do a top 6 finish is certainly not out of the question.

Guest neesy111

Was away for the draw who've they got? Standard no-marks at the SOS?

Bullseye, it's Nott County at home.  So they are playing the magpies two weekends in a row.

Guest neesy111
Wow - Chelsea only managed three shots on target tonight, despite being behind for 87 mins, and none in the last half hour...

From Zonal Marking

Guest neesy111

Abidal just scored his first ever pro goal - or so claim these commentators - and one that might win us this tie.

Yeah, good on him as well after having had that object smacked onto him by some idiot.