The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

I used to like Glen Johnson 18 months ago, what the hell happened here? :lol:

he started playing right back again. His best performances by a mile came when he was on the wing at Pompey.

I used to like Glen Johnson 18 months ago, what the hell happened here? :lol:

he started playing right back again. His best performances by a mile came when he was on the wing at Pompey.

Just not good enough at defending.  School boys around the country shook their heads with embarrassment tonight.

This is embarrassing. They are supposed to show the best games first not their best friends.

Games have been good, no complaints about the order only that they were never picked on merit and would have been this even if all three were dreadful

Guest kingdawson

That was the single most frustrating thing i have ever watched! Mancini should be embarrassed for being so anti-football, the Arsenal players did everything they could. Couple of wrong moves from Wenger imo in not bringing on Chamakh(instead of Bendtner) for Wilshere and earlier and Walcott should have stayed on. Can't really fault Arsenal. Hang your head Mancini.

Silly from Sagna but he's being kicked around 3 games straight now i can understand how it got to him.

They did that to us at the beginning of the season. Absolutely battered them, shot after shot and save after save from Hart. They had no desire to actually play football, just defend. A bit of a pathetic tactic from a so called big team tbh.