The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Triple header on Sky this Sunday (Birmingham and Liverpool derbies, and Man U at Spurs), then our game as well - will either be a great day of football, or four incredibly boring games :thup:

Reina, Kelly, Agger, Skrtel, Johnson, Poulsen, Lucas, Meireles, Jovanovic, Torres, Kuyt.

That's a shocking team tbh. Kelly, Johnson, Poulsen, Lucas, Meireles, Jovanovic... I'm gonna put some money on a Blackpool win.

Kelly ain't too bad actually. Solid enough.

Hmmmm ... not so sure that's that bad a lineup. He's brought Jovanovic back in which is a good move. He's a lot better than the likes of N'Gog who has been playing every week. Surprised by how little Jovanovic played under Hodgson. The only player I really question in there is Poulsen who has been shocking. However it looks like he will have both Meireles and Lucas in there with him so he should look better.

Why has Dirk Kuyt become an acceptable right winger?! Yes, he works hard, but so friggin what? The guy doesn't produce any quality from that position at all. PLay him with Torres or bench him for goodness sake.

How the hell have Arsenal not worked out this long ball to Priskin business? It's doing MY head in now for God's sake! He's getting a chance every time. They're so sloppy tonight it's unreal, lucky Ipswich have got a very mediocre striker that hasn't been able to punish them for it.