The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Guest kingdawson

Assou Ekotto has been excellent for 2 seasons now.

Still your weaklink (along with DM) IMO.

No way. Ekotto is one of our most important players and is ridiculously underrated. He's been exceptional since Arry's been here and doesn't get the credit he deserves.

Dm is a weak link i guess but Palacios is slowly getting some form back and Sandro looks promising. Our biggest weak link is upfront and rb when Hutton plays (altough i hae to admit he's been damn good recently)....still don't trust him though.

No way. Ekotto is one of our most important players and is ridiculously underrated. He's been exceptional since Arry's been here and doesn't get the credit he deserves.

Dm is a weak link i guess but Palacios is slowly getting some form back and Sandro looks promising. Our biggest weak link is upfront and rb when Hutton plays (altough i hae to admit he's been damn good recently)....still don't trust him though.

One of your most important? Over whom?

Should've qualified weak link as where I'd attack you if I were opposition.

Guest kingdawson

I think BAE is a good player but I rate both Enrique and Baines higher.

I don't but i would say that. I think the fb positions are positions where neutral fans don't really pay attention to so they judge players based on highlights. Only the fans of the teams will really see how good the player is, so naturally they go for their own player.

I don't but i would say that. I think the fb positions are positions where neutral fans don't really pay attention to so they judge players based on highlights. Only the fans of the teams will really see how good the player is, so naturally they go for their own player.

Fair comment.

decent point and I agree. Often the same with central midfielders too particular defensive minded ones.

Guest kingdawson

One of your most important? Over whom?

over all our strikers, over Hutton, over one of our cb's (being that the cover cb is usually just as good), over one of our cm's (being that our other cm is just as good....except modric).

There is no way Capdevilla is better than Enrique.

Assou-Ekotto has improved massively, but I rate him just slightly below Jose in the pecking order. Jose's clearly a top 10 LB now, and if he improves his short passing, he'll easily be the best because I don't think there's a better LB when it comes to actually defending.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

She got it right! So happy that was the right decision, as the fall out would have been stupid just because she's a lass.