The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

That winning free kick against the mackems though, was a cracking derby that one.  :fwap:

Aye, brilliant. Those bastards scored 2 crackers out of nowhere aswell.

Emre vs Reading is still one of my favourite Newcastle goals.

Guest Heneage

Emre; the little s*** smashed one in against us from 25 yards a few years ago I remember. That might have been the same day Butt lobbed Howard. FML.

Missed that goal I was half way up the stairs at work and I heard it go in.  :sadnod:

His goals were never shit that's for sure, his one against Reading.  :smitten:

Emre; the little s*** smashed one in against us from 25 yards a few years ago I remember. That might have been the same day Butt lobbed Howard. FML.

Missed that goal I was half way up the stairs at work and I heard it go in.   :sadnod:

His goals were never shit that's for sure, his one against Reading.  :smitten:

I remember the Reading game well, we all went into the concourse at half time pissed off that we were 2-1 down but all felt that we could still win, started getting a little late in the game and nerves started getting to people untill he scored. His best was the one against Sunderland. I remember it happeing in slow motion to me. I thought it was going in, got half way up, thought it might hit the post instead, so started going back down into my seat untill it eventually went in.

Guest firetotheworks

Missed that goal I was half way up the stairs at work and I heard it go in.   :sadnod:

His goals were never s*** that's for sure, his one against Reading.  :smitten:

I remember the Reading game well, we all went into the concourse at half time pissed off that we were 2-1 down but all felt that we could still win, started getting a little late in the game and nerves started getting to people untill he scored. His best was the one against Sunderland. I remember it happeing in slow motion to me. I thought it was going in, got half way up, thought it might hit the post instead, so started going back down into my seat untill it eventually went in.

http://static.funnyjunk.com/pictures/fascinatedtiger0.jpg

This is quite a good game.

Shalrie Joseph is one cool looking mofo.

It's a shame Obertan got injured as early as he did, thought he'd made a good start to the game. The game itself is decent though, helps Man United seem to want to win this rather than just using it for fitness.

Pretty good player as well, been one of the most consistent in the league for years. Had to take a break for a "pot addiction" though.  :doh:

Pretty good player as well, been one of the most consistent in the league for years. Had to take a break for a "pot addiction" though.  :doh:

Yeah he looks good, although MLS prison has probably stopped him going abroad?

God I love him even more. He's Grenadian, has mega dreadlocks and smokes pot. He's like the ultimate Caribbean stereotype.

Yeah he looks good, although MLS prison has probably stopped him going abroad?

God I love him even more. He's Grenadian, has mega dreadlocks and smokes pot. He's like the ultimate Caribbean stereotype.

Pretty much, I think Celtic had two bids rejected for him, I would imagine his obscurity is the reason Celtic are the only club who have even showed interest. Pretty much a legend though.