The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Typical Scholes.

Did he hack someone down, only for it to be laughed off by the commentators?

Don't know about the commentators. Mine thought it was a yellow, but then again, the commentators broadcast in America aren't biased cunts.

Said to me old man before the game that I fancied Blackpool to win it. They've certainly been the better team, but I fear Man U will come out from this all guns blazing in the second after a couple of substitutions.

I know Ipswich are a championship team but fucking hell they're poor. They can't complete simple 5 yard passes ffs.

That's what gets on my nerves most in this town. Everyone seems to be talking of play offs again now they've got another hero in to save them. How do they not realise this is a very average Championship side that deserves to be in the mid-table position it's in right now? /Rant over.

I know Ipswich are a championship team but fucking hell they're poor. They can't complete simple 5 yard passes ffs.

That's what gets on my nerves most in this town. Everyone seems to be talking of play offs again now they've got another hero in to save them. How do they not realise this is a very average Championship side that deserves to be in the mid-table position it's in right now? /Rant over.

DELUSIONAL TRACTOR NATION

Oh no. Mark Bright.

x10000000000

Already made an arse of himself. "Against Doncaster, there were 3 goals within 10 minutes. Ipswich can't afford to do that."

...despite the fact Ipswich scored 2 of those 3 goals mentioned.

Do you ever read his column in the Metro?  It is bloody terrible.

Quelle Suprise but aye its fucking wank. He's just so bland.

DELUSIONAL TRACTOR NATION

They were screaming for Sian Massey to be referee's assistant tonight and Darren Ferguson to be their new manager. :pow:

You mustn't watch much Championship football, the gap between it and the football the top 5 of the Premiership play is extraordinary.

And now the studio talk is horrendous. It doesn't even seem like any of them can be fucked to talk. So who steps in to save the day? Alan Hansen with the blindingly obvious and the blindingly stupid.