The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Is Chris Smalling any good? Few games I've seen him playing, I've been left wondering why the money was spent. But then he spent all that money on Bebe too.

Looks like he has the attributes but is a bit off the pace of the game whenever I see him. Should probably be on loan.

Is Chris Smalling any good? Few games I've seen him playing, I've been left wondering why the money was spent. But then he spent all that money on Bebe too.

Looks like he has the attributes but is a bit off the pace of the game whenever I see him. Should probably be on loan.

Aye reckon he has been earmarked to replace Ferdinand long term.

Arsenal just won't give up going through the centre where they just keep getting crowded out. Swallow your pride and get some crosses going ffs. Try something new, you're pissing me off with this same old shit, man.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Yeah, agree with that. Just can't see where the £10m fee came from.

Same but Fergie likes being ripped off of recent.

He's English and he's young = + %500 on value.

Arsenal just won't give up going through the centre where they just keep getting crowded out. Swallow your pride and get some crosses going ffs. Try something new, you're pissing me off with this same old shit, man.

:lol: I came in here to post the exact same thing!

Put the fucking ball in the box!

I can see why Arsenal fans are so pathetically apathetic even when the balls around the box. It very rarely gets further so why get excited :lol: