The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Sort of shows how bad the Italian league is if this lot are top.

Declined the safety wink.

Italian teams + oppo teams with pace = massive problems.

:thup:

Wilkins made a good point - Lennon didn't give the defender the chance to hack him down by beating him from distance. Great play.

I'm not watching it but I'm not suprised, Milans FB's are shit. Still thought they'd win tonight though, Redknapp is going to be so fucking smug it'll hurt me.

It was Yepes fwiw but aye. In fairness to Spurs they've looked fairly confident and dare I say, a mature European side.

They played Yepes v Lennon? Jesus christ.

They got caught in possession in a very bad situation. Yepes must have been shitting himself backpeddling. Antonininotininini was at LB, I think.

Wildman!

2142: Wowzers. AC Milan midfielder Gennaro Gattuso has gone mad. The Italian greets the final whistle by marching straight over to assistant Tottenham coach Joe Jordan and head-butting him. Incredible. The two benches clash as a result as Gattuso is pulled away, but still he tries to get at the Tottenham bench. Absolutely staggering from the veteran midfielder. What's the Italian for bad loser?

probably remembered jordan being crap in his time there.

Sort of shows how bad the Italian league is if this lot are top.

Declined the safety wink.

Italian teams + oppo teams with pace = massive problems.

:thup:

Wilkins made a good point - Lennon didn't give the defender the chance to hack him down by beating him from distance. Great play.

I'm not watching it but I'm not suprised, Milans FB's are shit. Still thought they'd win tonight though, Redknapp is going to be so fucking smug it'll hurt me.

It was Yepes fwiw but aye. In fairness to Spurs they've looked fairly confident and dare I say, a mature European side.

They played Yepes v Lennon? Jesus christ.

They got caught in possession in a very bad situation. Yepes must have been shitting himself backpeddling. Antonininotininini was at LB, I think.

Guess thats not so bad but Yepes? I know they injuries but ever if there was a classic sign an old player to cover and oh shit we need to play him signing thats got to be it.

Guest Heneage

Souness is a terrific pundit. Nail on head, spade a spade.

Saying Gattusso has always been a poor player? Come off it, he's seen better days for Milan but he was fantastic once upon a time. Yes what he did was of the highest order a cunt thing to do and inexcusable but Souness let his emotions get the better of him because it's his friend Joe Jordan. Souness shouldn't talk about a guys career he knows little to nothing about outside of the odd CL game.

Guest marky555

Too many redknapps here.

That was good to see. Hate them all you want but I'm buzzing for Spurs and that was good crack between them then.

Guest neesy111

Souness is a terrific pundit. Nail on head, spade a spade.

Saying Gattusso has always been a poor player? Come off it, he's seen better days for Milan but he was fantastic once upon a time. Yes what he did was of the highest order a cunt thing to do and inexcusable but Souness let his emotions get the better of him because it's his friend Joe Jordan. Souness shouldn't talk about a guys career he knows little to nothing about outside of the odd CL game.

Agreed, was a quality player back in the day.

Guest GAMMELL

Just seen League 1 table, fucking Sheffield Wednesday 5 pts off the dropzone  :kasper: Thought they would've walked that division, fuck do I know.