The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Guest guinness_fiend

Good champ league debut for Szczesny, looked very assured in my 100% biased opinion.

http://i.cr3ation.co.uk/dl/s1/gif/a095b62ba601cdf2e9b5ff3d0e9c8069_szczesny2.gif

:smitten:

That clip :lol:

Wilshere was great, I fucking hate knowing he's a year younger than me. It's ridiculous.

However, this match was Brazil-Holland all over again. First half Barcelona could've put 3-4 goals away and just ended the match, but instead they came out showing nothing in the 2nd half and let Arsenal control the game. Good stuff for the neutral as the 2nd leg will be immense!

The magic of the cup part II, presumably fines will follow?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/fa_cup/9397054.stm

Both sides were much changed, and Wigan's team sheet read like a manifesto for Premier League survival.

Out went nine of the players who started Saturday's 1-1 draw at Anfield, and in came a host of fresh faces including the teenage attacker Callum McManaman, who acquitted himself well until forced off by injury just before the break.

Att: 7,515

Guest neesy111

This supposedly unbeatable Barca side are showing cracks in their armour now.  Teams in the CL will look at their away record in Europe and think they still have a chance of beating Barca which is strange for Barca to deal with imo.

This supposedly unbeatable Barca side are showing cracks in their armour now.  Teams in the CL will look at their away record in Europe and think they still have a chance of beating Barca which is strange for Barca to deal with imo.

Ridiculous, Barca lost because they missed at least 5 chances they should've scored on.

If Barcelona is effective n Camp Nou it will finish 5-0 or so. Messi was pretty self-fish at times last night too.

Guest Loven11

Just seen the Tottenham highlights last night, I have no fucking idea how Flamini wasn't sent off for that and Gattuso is a fucking nutjob.

Good champ league debut for Szczesny, looked very assured in my 100% biased opinion.

http://i.cr3ation.co.uk/dl/s1/gif/a095b62ba601cdf2e9b5ff3d0e9c8069_szczesny2.gif

:smitten:

That clip :lol:

Wish I knew how to edit clips. Desperately want to clip in a naked lass and make it look like he´s doing her from behind. Just look at the clip and try to visual it...

Ridiculous, Barca lost because they missed at least 5 chances they should've scored on.

If Barcelona is effective n Camp Nou it will finish 5-0 or so. Messi was pretty self-fish at times last night too.

No team puts away every chance we had a couple of moments ourself and (if you're not English i apologise) but 'self-fish'  :dowie:

got 2 VIP tickets for the game last night. ..was unbelievable the atmosphere...game...outstanding. the only thing that detracted from it was the completely shite ref and linemen..totally useless..

Wilshire was absolutely immense last night. as was Koscielny..

one of the best moments of my life so far

No team puts away every chance we had a couple of moments ourself and (if you're not English i apologise) but 'self-fish'  :dowie:

:lol:

Hell, that was bad. I apologize. Fucking hell. That's embrassing, I'll blame the fact I had just come up from bed.