£25m in Jan?

Yorkie

I was mong-like. Thought he was a midfielder. :roll:

:lol:

Ah right, no he does play a fair few games in midfield tbh but he is also a very solid CB from what I have seen and is also commanding and good on the ball.

I'd have him as a right-back, but thats about it.

I think he is miles better than anything we have at CB but everyone has their own opinion  bluebiggrin.gif

I was mong-like. Thought he was a midfielder. :roll:

:lol:

Ah right, no he does play a fair few games in midfield tbh but he is also a very solid CB from what I have seen and is also commanding and good on the ball.

I'd have him as a right-back, but thats about it.

I think he is miles better than anything we have at CB but everyone has their own opinion  bluebiggrin.gif

But I'm hoping that will be improved during them winter window (probably Distin) , and he's certainly not better than Taylor.

Lucas Neill - £4m

Sylvain Distin - £2.5m

Matthew Upson - £4m

Wayne Bridge - £3.5m

(Sell Bramble)

(Release Bernard)

Darren Bent - £9m

Mark Viduka - £2m

(Sell Luque... might aswell)

(Send Rossi back)

Given

Neill --- Distin --- Moore* --- Bridge

Milner --- Parker --- Dyer --- Duff

Martins --- Bent

*For this season.

Gejon why don't you confess you're a loyal royal!! You keep trying to tempt our players away.We'll have to keep an eye on you on 6/12/06. Surprised you haven't mentioned Shorey.

You have a few good players  bluebiggrin.gif

Shorey the right back? Captain yeah? Go on we will take him aswell  tongue.gif

Sell Luque, Emre and Solano and that's £35M or there around.

DEFENDERS

Bridge - £4M

Neill - £3M

Ben Haim - £3M

= £10M

Midfielders

Sidwell - £3M

Duscher - £4M

Maloney £500k

Young - £2.5M

= £10M

Strikers

Nugent - £4M

Darren Bent - £8M

Eastwood - £3M

£15M

Lucas Neill - £4m

Sylvain Distin - £2.5m

Matthew Upson - £4m

Wayne Bridge - £3.5m

(Sell Bramble)

(Release Bernard)

Darren Bent - £9m

Mark Viduka - £2m

(Send Rossi back)

Given

Martins --- Bent

*For this season.

You've dropped our only good defender. And included a bear terminal (hopefully) crock.

Lucas Neill - £4m

Sylvain Distin - £2.5m

Matthew Upson - £4m

Wayne Bridge - £3.5m

(Sell Bramble)

(Release Bernard)

Darren Bent - £9m

Mark Viduka - £2m

(Send Rossi back)

Given

Martins --- Bent

*For this season.

You've dropped our only good defender. And included a bear terminal (hopefully) crock.

Ah, never saw that coming.

Did he call you a nasty name?

Lucas Neill - £4m

Sylvain Distin - £2.5m

Matthew Upson - £4m

Wayne Bridge - £3.5m

(Sell Bramble)

(Release Bernard)

Darren Bent - £9m

Mark Viduka - £2m

(Send Rossi back)

Given

Martins --- Bent

*For this season.

I'm guessing you're talking about Taylor and Dyer?

Moore's the more organised defender in my opinion, infact i think he is actually our best defender - and what he lacks in 'nimbleness' (won't say pace), Distin makes up for... a la the working partnership of Boumsong and Bramble or 04/05. I'm a huge fan of Taylor and i think having Distin and Moore in the squad, aswell as Bridge, will bring the likes of Taylor and Ramage on.

And the Dyer inclusion is only when he's fit.

Duscher wouldn't cost more than £2.5m if anyone wanted him surely? He's out of contract and unhappy, and not even a very good player.

Distin shouldn't cost more than £1.5m, and Neill anymore than £2.5m.

Teams who would be looking at these players will be looking as they don't have much coin to spend, and that includes Liverpool with Neill as they spent a fortune in the summer.

Upson is on the verge of handing in a transfer request, and after being injured for for most of the season and being Brum's top earner, his fee wont be as much as they'd like to think, again nothing more than £3m.

Bridge will be sold for around £3.5m, Chelsea only demanded £5m for Duff, they aren't too fussed at negotiating when it comes to selling.

These are the players (bar Duscher imo) we should be looking at. A genuine reason (not lack of talent) for a reduced price, and they could save our season, some pennies and possibly GR's job...until next time.

Viduka should never be an option for this club, i cant believe anyone would suggest his name.

Duscher wouldn't cost more than £2.5m if anyone wanted him surely? He's out of contract and unhappy, and not even a very good player.

Teams who would be looking at these players will be looking as they don't have much coin to spend, and that includes Liverpool with Neill as they spent a fortune in the summer.

Upson is on the verge of handing in a transfer request, and after being injured for for most of the season and being Brum's top earner, his fee wont be as much as they'd like to think, again nothing more than £3m.

Bridge will be sold for around £3.5m, Chelsea only demanded £5m for Duff, they aren't too fussed at negotiating when it comes to selling.

These are the players (bar Duscher imo) we should be looking at. A genuine reason (not lack of talent) for a reduced price, and they could save our season, some pennies and possibly GR's job...until next time.

Viduka should never be an option for this club, i cant believe anyone would suggest his name.

Duscher is a "get in there and fuck them up player" and we need someone like that along side Parker.

Duscher is a "get in there and fuck them up player" and we need someone like that along side Parker.

We seem to have one of those in Emre, only he doesn't do it very well. :lol:

Coz he kicked Beckham?  bluebigrazz.gif

A better option than Butt, so i suppose he would improve the squad, but i'd rather find someone better for that role, Diop, especially if we sell Emre.

huh.gif

i'd think we'd get 2-5 mil for solano, 4-7 for emre and the same for luque. no where near 35 million total.

Duscher is a "get in there and **** them up player" and we need someone like that along side Parker.

We seem to have one of those in Emre, only he doesn't do it very well. :lol:

Or indeed at all. So we don't have one of them players at all.

huh.gif

i'd think we'd get 2-5 mil for solano, 4-7 for emre and the same for luque. no where near 35 million total.

Maybe he means a further £10m from selling the 3 players on top of the original £25m?

huh.gif

£500k for Solano, £4m Milner, £3m Luque & £7m Emre is really the best we can hope for.

Throw in £500k for Butt, and maybe the same for Bramble.

DEFENDERS

Bridge - £4M

Neill - £3M

Ben Haim - £3M

= £10M

Midfielders

Sidwell - £3M

Duscher - £4M

Maloney £500k

Young - £2.5M

= £10M

Strikers

Nugent - £4M

Darren Bent - £8M

Eastwood - £3M

£15M

Are you adding that to the 25 million because if your not then you really had better slow down on the old solvent abuse.  I definately get rid of Luque (whats the point having him if we'll never play him) and Emre (whats the point?) but not Solano he'll do till the summer and we''l get sod all money for him we only payed £1.5 last summer after he'd had a good season so might as well keep him as cover and buy SWP in the summer.  As for who we should buy I'd go for Nugent, Ashton, Bridge, Upson, Distin, and any right back as Carr is that bad.

http://www.premierleague.com/en/images/players_chelsea/bridgevcity373.jpg

Bridge - £4.5 Million

http://www.premierleague.com/en/images/players_fulham/diop3731.jpg

Boupa Diop - £5 Million

http://www.premierleague.com/en/images/players_blackburn_rovers/neill3732.jpg

Lucas Neill - £4m

http://www.premierleague.com/en/images/players_manchester_city/distin373.jpg

Sylvain Distin - £2.5m

http://www.premierleague.com/en/images/players_charlton_athletic/bent37310.jpg

Darren Bent - £9m

= £25m

Wouldnt release anyone incase of injuries.

http://www.premierleague.com/en/images/players_chelsea/bridgevcity373.jpg

Bridge - £4.5 Million

http://www.premierleague.com/en/images/players_fulham/diop3731.jpg

Boupa Diop - £5 Million

http://www.premierleague.com/en/images/players_blackburn_rovers/neill3732.jpg

Lucas Neill - £4m

http://www.premierleague.com/en/images/players_manchester_city/distin373.jpg

Sylvain Distin - £2.5m

http://www.premierleague.com/en/images/players_charlton_athletic/bent37310.jpg

Darren Bent - £9m

= £25

Wouldnt release anyone incase of injuries.

So what we gonna do with the other £24,999,975?