£25m in Jan?

Yorkie

Yeah there we go Billy Jones could be a nice prospect. But would Rouder be looking lover leagues fot players i dont think so :(

Think we need to employ old Harry Rednap as a consultant for the transfer window because he always gets the job done

Billy Jones is a class act.

He'll make it as a RB (probably too small for CB) in the EPL eventually.

Better than anything we got now.

Hmm

Sell Luque, Emre and Solano and that's £35M or there around.

DEFENDERS

Bridge - £4M

Neill - £3M

Ben Haim - £3M

= £10M

Midfielders

Sidwell - £3M

Duscher - £4M

Maloney £500k

Young - £2.5M

= £10M

Strikers

Nugent - £4M

Darren Bent - £8M

Eastwood - £3M

£15M

I don't even know who some of these players are, the fuck is Eastwood? :lol:

You have got to love the Freddy Shepherd days where we all had the optimism  to create itemised and fully priced out shopping lists.

:( It's true. This was quite the rage in those years. I never thought I'd miss that aspect, which I used to deride constantly at the time.

Before forums existed but after the NUFC website was set up their used to be a contact us formso when I was 12 I would be sending the club suggestions on who they should sign or who should play the next match every day.

Before forums existed but after the NUFC website was set up their used to be a contact us formso when I was 12 I would be sending the club suggestions on who they should sign or who should play the next match every day.

:lol:

Got many replies?

:lol:

Got many replies?

None.

But I like to imagine Freddy Shepherd reading them and saying 'who the fuck is ibrahima bakayoko?'

Might as well wait till we are promoted to spend it.

Why ? If a player comes available who you'd want in the prem but we can get him in January, or if you get an inside track on a player then go for it, Andy Cole was a perfect example.