Harry Redknapp

Tooj

Guest Craig-NUFC

Redknapp told police: "I have a big problem, I can't write. I can't even fill in a team sheet. I write like a 2-year old and can't spell."

Redknapp: 'I pay a fortune for my accountant to look after me. He writes the cheques for me & my wife. He pays my bills', court hears

Fuck off :lol:

Strange he never took his accountant to Monaco to open the Rosie 47 account. I wonder who filled those forms out for him? The fucking dog...................

If he gets found guilty all of this isn't gonna do him any favours with the Judge when he passes sentence

Redknapp told police: "I have a big problem, I can't write. I can't even fill in a team sheet. I write like a 2-year old and can't spell."

Redknapp: 'I pay a fortune for my accountant to look after me. He writes the cheques for me & my wife. He pays my bills', court hears

Fuck off :lol:

So all this time Kevin Bond and Joe Jordan have been picking the teams.

Strange he never took his accountant to Monaco to open the Rosie 47 account. I wonder who filled those forms out for him? The fucking dog...................

If he gets found guilty all of this isn't gonna do him any favours with the Judge when he passes sentence

Didn't his original accountant quit because he was too dodgy with his taxes and she wanted nothing to do with it?

we dont beleive you harry!!!

then how does he explain why his dodgy dog's account's name was spelt correctly then?

we smell bullshit!    :knuppel2:

Guest Craig-NUFC

f*** off :lol:

please say you made that up?

Taken straight from Sam Wallace's (Independent's football correspondent) twitter

The sad thing is though he won't go to prison for this, even if he is found guilty.

I beg to differ. If he gets found guilty the amount of money involved falls in to the custody bracket. You could probably draw a parity with the kind of sentences MPs have been getting for fiddling their expenses. The ones who went to trial used a similar defence as well that they were ignorant to the ins and outs of what was required. Some of those MPs also claimed health issues and never got their sentences suspended.

I also think this might just be the tip of the iceberg and other matters may come to the forefront on the back of this. It really seems a bit fishy that Peter Storrie was also charged in relation to this and yet there has been no mention of him. That usually indicates he may have pleaded guilty at an earlier hearing, so it'll be interesting to see how this pans out.

How can one be a fucking Premier League manager for so many years, for so many clubs, and not be able to write? These clubs are serious financial institutions, businesses, and he is one of the most important people in these clubs.

If one is not able to write, one would not be able to read. If he can read, he must be able to write as long as he concentrates. It's just not possible. Sure, I've gone to school with people who has had dispensation to use laptops because of ugly hand writing, but that has been for tests where you would have to write fairly quick, thus compromising the hand writing. Signing a few checks, writing 11 names etc. does not take an eternity even if you write 1 letter each 5 seconds.

Worst. Excuse. Ever.

Guest Craig-NUFC

Redknapp says he turned down £200k pay-off from Pompey. "I said 'I don't want the money, give it to youth football'," the court heard

Saint 'arry