Harry Redknapp

Tooj

I would laugh so hard if Harry got sent down, until Pardew get the England job, :okay:

Could actually happen.

If they insist on an Englishman it would surely be between Pardew, Hodgson, and Allardyce. Unless they did something daft like appoint Pearce or bring back Hoddle then I can't see who else would be in the frame. Steve Bruce?

I would laugh so hard if Harry got sent down, until Pardew get the England job, :okay:

Could actually happen.

If they insist on an Englishman it would surely be between Pardew, Hodgson, and Allardyce. Unless they did something daft like appoint Pearce or bring back Hoddle then I can't see who else would be in the frame. Steve Bruce?

I'll tell you who else would be in the frame (and it'd take a relaxation of the English rule to mean "home" manager), but MON would definitely be in the frame.

And what's more, he'd drop Sunderland and walk away without a nanosecond's thought, too. It'd be worth it for the laugh, even if it did mean the national team regressing back to the 1980s.

That drawing is amazing. They don't teach jowls in art school?

We don't have art school in this country any more, Mike.

The Tories have banned it, plus anything else that involves pleasure, as part of their austerity drive.

Next to feel Osbourne's swinging axe: reading books, picking your nose, and enjoying the smell of your own farts. We're all in this together.

That drawing is amazing. They don't teach jowls in art school?

We don't have art school in this country any more, Mike.

The Tories have banned it, plus anything else that involves pleasure, as part of their austerity drive.

Next to feel Osbourne's swinging axe: reading books, picking your nose, and enjoying the smell of your own farts. We're all in this together.

:lol: I didn't know it was that bad, man. I just thought Harry had someone smear Vaseline on the courtroom artist's glasses or something.

:lol: Didn't realise until last year when I went to a trial that sketchers aren't allowed to take their pad into court with them, they have to memorise it and draw it outside. Still, you'd think they'd have at least done their research before they started.

It is nice to see him squirm. :)

There are parallel's here with what happened with George Graham, at Arsenal back in the mid 90's. However if found guilty, I bet Spurs won't sack him and he won't resign. Should put paid to him getting the England job and will the media also stop brown nosing him?

It is nice to see him squirm. :)

There are parallel's here with what happened with George Graham, at Arsenal back in the mid 90's. However if found guilty, I bet Spurs won't sack him and he won't resign. Should put paid to him getting the England job and will the media also stop brown nosing him?

George Graham also got a 12 month ban from Football.

The total paid in to this account was close to 200k, menaing tax liabilities would stand at around 90k.

If found guilty and because of the sheer arrogance and planning that has went in to this, can't see any other outcome except Jail to be honest...........