Crowd v PSV?

Guest Antigalican

Guest Antigalican

Seems to be an expectation of a pretty low turnout on Saturday. I reckon it'll be decent enough. Attractive opposition, only home friendly, and the anniversary of the death of Sir Bobby marked against one of his former clubs.

I don't think £20 is that bad either with the kids offer.

Got to be honest, even after nearly 40 years the first sight of SJP on the eve of a new season still gets the enthusiasm going. I reckon it'll top 25k.

Well I am not going so you all need to take 1 off your estimates for a start!

If I don't go me dad won't go so that is 2 off.  You need to think these things through before putting these crazy numbers down for attendance guesses!!

Guest toonlass

Well I am not going so you all need to take 1 off your estimates for a start!

If I don't go me dad won't go so that is 2 off.  You need to think these things through before putting these crazy numbers down for attendance guesses!!

And I'm not going cos I am away on my holidays, and if I don't go then the bairn obviously isn't going, so there is another 2 off the numbers.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Whoever does go, I hope we have a nice atmosphere to mark SBR's passing. I'll be going.

Guest Geordiesned

I think £20 for a friendly is a disgrace to be honest. If the club had charged a tenner for adults and put on something pre-match for Bobby (they may well do this but I've certainly seen nothing advertised) they could have had a very healthy crowd. As it is I'll be suprised if it's over 20,000.