Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Been reading up on this Ben arfa kid. Apparently he's never far away from a bit of trouble

I don't care if he's a twat, Ronaldo is as was Bellamy and as Carver and Bobby said if he hadn't got injured that season they reckon we'd have taken the titile.

Don't bring forum posters into this dude.

Been reading up on this Ben arfa kid. Apparently he's never far away from a bit of trouble

I don't care if he's a t***, Ronaldo is as was Bellamy and as Carver and Bobby said if he hadn't got injured that season they reckon we'd have taken the titile.

Hurts thinking about that...

Some fella on the Marseille forum says that the Marseille president Dassier has said "he is almost sold". No direct quotes though.

If that's true then it's almost certain he's going to Germany.

Guest BooBoo

It's the classic Ashley style of player recruitment. Make a moderate bid and leave it at that. When was the last time we signed a player where a fee was involved and another party publically after the same target?

It's one thing not being held to ransom but it's ridiculous to think the first bid in an auction is going to win the lot.

It's the classic Ashley style of player recruitment. Make a moderate bid and leave it at that. When was the last time we signed a player where a fee was involved and another party publically after the same target?

It's one thing not bring held to ransom but it's ridiculous to think the first bid in an auction is going to win the lot.

I'm still quite annoyed we missed out on Moses like that in January, from what i remember didn't we miss out because of something like 500k?

And then we ended up with Best.  :harry: