Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Fella reckons it's a genuine photo. Looks like him and definitely Newcastle airport.

It's not even from anyone on his forum (says he saw it elsewhere) so I dunno how he can claim anything tbh.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Aye that's crappy Newcastle airport, even has the crappy weather outside too. Hmm. HYPE OVERDRIVE ENGAGE!  :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic:

Sorted.. what a  fkn fkn right on it was.. cable is so slow today and no good messing with little images.

massive background was so laggy.

Christ lad, just let Marley do the graphic work whilst you concentrate on drinking.

:lol: I let him do the typing

Sorted.. what a  fkn fkn right on it was.. cable is so slow today and no good messing with little images.

massive background was so laggy.

Christ lad, just let Marley do the graphic work whilst you concentrate on drinking.

:lol: I let him do the typing

http://segala.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/computer_disabled_web-acess_head-key-presser_210.thumbnail.jpg

Best for all involved really  O0

For the first time in this entire saga i can actually feel myself faltering.

A little bit excited having seen that pic.

Same.

Haven't really paid attention to that Ben Arfa stuff before.

I still might not start to do so, the disappointment would be bigger then.  :lol:

About 95% certain that it is Newcastle Airport— 5% uncertainty on the basis that there's a chance that there's an airport in the UK with an identical external layout visible from baggage claims.