Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

From what we gather he has his heart set on being the big fish in a small pond (ie guaranteed starter in his chosen position here) but I still couldn't see him turning down Liverpool tbh.

From what we gather he has his heart set on being the big fish in a small pond (ie guaranteed starter in his chosen position here) but I still couldn't see him turning down Liverpool tbh.

Liverpool's nowhere near as big or popular in France as the likes of arsenal and chelsea. And with them not doing so well in Europe for the last year or two, they might not be draw you'd think.

Good news it seems.I think Newcastle have a huge advantage because he will have the greatest assurances of where he fits into the team.

Bremen have some very very good players who are similar to him, and so a few bad games and he could be yanked. He's dealt with this at Lyon and Marseille. I think he just wants to play regularly and be allowed to make a few mistakes and grow from there. Newcastle is the ideal situation for this.

Good news it seems.I think Newcastle have a huge advantage because he will have the greatest assurances of where he fits into the team.

Bremen have some very very good players who are similar to him, and so a few bad games and he could be yanked. He's dealt with this at Lyon and Marseille. I think he just wants to play regularly and be allowed to make a few mistakes and grow from there. Newcastle is the ideal situation for this.

Stop getting my hopes up man!