Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Quote in from Ben Arfa, "I weel siyon for ze Mags now ze daft lads have got to freehundred postings pages about me".

Done deal.

"Je signerai pour le Mags maintenant les garçons bêtes ont à trois cent pages de nomination de moi. "

You mean.

At least try tricking people, man. :lol:

When the French Football was Shitanta  I cant recall ever seeing him play through middle.

You didn't see who play through the middle?

Lets think.......who could I of meant. Nah its gone I am not sure who I meant.

Good news if it's true. Still maintain the lad will be a cracking signing. :thup:

Ben Arfa reminds me of Bellamy, he's that type of player and I can't wait to see him in Black & White if he signs.  If we do get him then I think we have a much better first 11 than what took us down and we'll give a lot of teams a lot of problems.  This signing will mean that we're good enough to finish mid-table rather than possibly fighting to stay in the division, I feel like a kid at Christmas.

Definitely Mick - his signing would be the end to a very good week for the team. :coolsmiley:

Nolan will drop back and play with Barton in midfield leaving HBA to play behind Caroll - but he can also use HBA out wide to rotate Routledge and Jonas. All we need now is Hutton at RB - on a loan of course

What about Tiote? And Gosling?

Nolan will drop back and play with Barton in midfield leaving HBA to play behind Caroll - but he can also use HBA out wide to rotate Routledge and Jonas. All we need now is Hutton at RB - on a loan of course

Think Hughton will want to play Tiote. Nice to have some options though eh?

Forgetting about Tiote, who will surely be used to anchor that midfield.

I'd love to see how our lineup would be now. Its hard to justify dropping Nolan after the way he performed last match. Perhaps Routledge could see time on the bench?

nope, wouldn't drop him! I think width is vital to our play.

I wouldn't drop anyone for ben arfa at the moment, no need to change the  line-up from the villa match. I think it would somewhat hinder the morale anyway.

Hope we've loosely agreed terms with him before he gets here. The thought of him sitting down with Llambias is bringing me out in a cold sweat.

The look on Ben Arfa`s face when he " Here you go son, 25k a week!" will be priceless   ;D

We are in negotiations and we have moved the goal post after today's performance.

Us - 30 K a Week

Ben Afra - 80

Us - 30

Ben Afra - 70

Us - 30

Ben Afra - 50

Us - 30

After today.

Ben Afra - Okay I'll take 30.

Us - 25.

:pow:

I have to admit I am little bit worried about this one.  From what I have read he strikes me as a bit of a trouble maker in the Nicholas Anelka mold and regardless of how talented he is, we don't want someone coming in who is going to disrupt the team.

Saying that, if it is a loan we should be able to get shot of him quite quickly.