Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest Recoba

We will see, but he has an ego on him. Can see him wanting the most prestigious shirt, further establishing that we will play central and not out wide.

Anyone that has the balls to fill the shirt would want it, if they are remotely "worthy" of it they solidify themselves in the starting line up with that shirt.

The expectation and myth around it means it has increasingly become a hard shirt to hand out.

Guest Recoba

He bloody better wear the 10 as that's what the wife was told to put on my shirt she's getting for my birthday

He bloody better wear the 10 as that's what the wife was told to put on my shirt she's getting for my birthday

Youll be like the lass at the match I kept seeing with her adidas blue and black stripe Carroll 39 shirt during the championship season.

Youll be like the lass at the match I kept seeing with her adidas blue and black stripe Carroll 39 shirt during the championship season.

Grown men should not be getting numbers n names on back of shirt like.

Even worse. Carroll at least did wear 39 the season before. :lol:

Guest BEN BEN BEN ARFA

be gentle with him with his back to him because he will want to do too much

not to prove, but to make all the support you gave

carry it to encourage him and he will be leg "French expression which means in the form" it will be unstoppable, efficient and impressive ease of play and will have beautiful eyes to him.

:lol:

google translate i presume

exactly  :coolsmiley:

I'll be fucking pissed if I see Routledge in the no 10 jersey this season. He's not worthy to wear that particular number.

Yeah?  Watch me.  :p

Guest schmuck

What's the actual difference though? There's something inherrently childish about buying a replica top anyway, name and number is just going the whole hog.

Still fail to see how having a replica top is childish like...or is it just the fasionista's amongst us that think they are style icons for not wearing one?

it's no more childish than going to the match

What's the actual difference though? There's something inherrently childish about buying a replica top anyway, name and number is just going the whole hog.

http://troll.me/images/futurama-fry/not-sure-if-serious-or-just-bad-at-sarcasm.jpg

I'd agree with you if the club didn't insist in producing shirts that look shit without numbers, I only get them when the club insist on putting blank panels etc on the back.

Guest schmuck

Still fail to see how having a replica top is childish like...or is it just the fasionista's amongst us that think they are style icons for not wearing one?

I love replica tops and buy them myself, I'm not criticizing the idea of them - just the idea that it's ok to wear a replica jersey just like the players even though you don't play for the team (which in principle is a bit ridiculous really isn't it, I think so anyway, but as I said I love replica tops so no judgement here), but that by sticking a name and number on the back you're suddenly in a completely different ballpark for some reason, which to me seems quite petty.

Just saw 2 ambulances rushing into Darsley Park. Supposedly theres 2 Black rightbacks suffering the effects of rape and calling for 'Amber Lamps'.

Shola's fully fit then.

I love replica tops and buy them myself, I'm not criticizing the idea of them - just the idea that it's ok to wear a replica jersey just like the players even though you don't play for the team (which in principle is a bit ridiculous really isn't it, I think so anyway, but as I said I love replica tops so no judgement here), but that by sticking a name and number on the back you're suddenly in a completely different ballpark for some reason, which to me seems quite petty.

I've always thought putting a name and number implies some sort of hero worship of an individual player, which is a bit different to just expressing support of the team as a whole.

I do think it's a bit weird when I see and overweight middle aged man with a name and number on the back, but I guess if you weren't allowed to love certain players then supporting football would be a lot more dull.

I agree with the "non numbers" crew, always thought it a bit silly to have names on the back, probably doesn't help that I'm older than the majority.

But if you like it why not, who the f*** am I to preach what is and isn't...Slaps himslef solly...blurp

Don't think I've ever got a name on the back of a toon top. It's mainly because I'm convinced they'll immediately leave.

Absolutely no problem with anybody that does, though. It's things like:

TOON

LIFE

and

I

MACKEMS

That I find embarrassing on the back of shirts.