Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest tunisia

oops, you're right.

But I asked my latest information on the transfer window.

sorry, I misread, it seemed weird to see Ben Arfa from Newcastle, especially since it is the title or a place for Europe.

when he played in Marseille, there was the same image.

where he was between two players because of a fight, and it looked like it was taken by two men sexually.

Is this you?

Tunisie - Ben Arfa - عصابة حمادي الجبالي وكمال اللطيف

no it is not me.

http://www.themag.co.uk/guest-writers/hatem-ben-arfa/

Watching Hatem is going to be an interesting business and a challenge to us, his team mates and the manager in particular. I suspect life will not be dull with him in the team, his history at Marseilles suggests a bit of a trouble maker, there is no doubt his demeanor could become sulky.

Having chased Rooney down to confront him at Old Trafford suggests a desire to be looking for bother (or is that part of our fabled team spirit). His performances on the pitch since his return have been largely anonymous but that is forgivable as he was out the game for more than a year.

On the flip side he is clearly immensely talented, adding a creativity to the team that is definitely lacking and playing in that position where the best players in the country are making their own; Mata, Silva, Rooney to name but 3.

Working with the excellent Demba Ba there are signs of a fruitful partnership and I am sure the manager has now told him to work on that and not bother too much about tracking back. Yes hound their defenders but in the opposition half. He may well turn into a Peter Beardsley, certainly his ability to pick a pass and run with the ball have many similarities and we can only hope he has the same phlegmatic character to match.

I love watching this type of player, to me it is what football is all about, those moments of inspiration and talent that the mere mortals on the pitch cannot achieve; I always remember the excitement of watching Tino Asprilla, knowing that his name on the team sheet will ensure at least one moment of genuine skill and excitement.

These players do not do boredom, let’s wait and see how he develops but one thing, hold onto your seats as it will be a bumpy ride.

"largely anonymous" is a tad OTT

Why, because it is not in lock step with your agenda of glorification?

For my part - I thought it was a reasonable and balanced assesment. I don't agree with all of it; however, I accept the point of view.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

I actually think his contribution has been somewhat underrated- he's come on and in many cases given us the different dimension to go out and get a goal or whatever.

He created 4 clear cut chances (through ball to Ba, hit post, looped ball to Ba and penalty) away to the two best teams in England. Not many will do that.

He'll generally get more space against those 2 teams, though. The looped ball took a big deflection too.

Not trying to piss on his contribution, he's done OK.

He could have been on the ball a lot more than he has been.

The city chance was a defensive error & the penalty on any other day is just a corner. Only his ball to ba was the result of clean nice football coming through him as we want.

Guest Benarfanufc10

He created 4 clear cut chances (through ball to Ba, hit post, looped ball to Ba and penalty) away to the two best teams in England. Not many will do that.

He'll generally get more space against those 2 teams, though. The looped ball took a big deflection too.

Not trying to p*ss on his contribution, he's done OK.

Who is the best  offensive player 2 games ? (nufc city manu) ben arfa shut up