Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

If he's putting a performance like today's on a regular basis in a year's time, i'll be pretty concerned. Until then, one bad game against three of the league's best sides, i can forgive him.

Chelsea aren't one of the league's best sides. They've got a disfunctional midfield and a pedestrian defence.

He looks like a £5m player to be honest; technically gifted but not somebody to build the team around. Best will walk back into the attack alongside Ba when fit.

Guest Benarfanufc10

He should stop trying to play his way out of trouble and just f***ing run directly at the defence (like v Everton), that's when he's most effective. All this twinkle toe stuff f***ing pisses me off.

Pardew is afraid loss ball >>> raylor

Guest Benarfanufc10

If he's putting a performance like today's on a regular basis in a year's time, i'll be pretty concerned. Until then, one bad game against three of the league's best sides, i can forgive him.

Chelsea aren't one of the league's best sides. They've got a disfunctional midfield and a pedestrian defence.

He looks like a £5m player to be honest; technically gifted but not somebody to build the team around. Best will walk back into the attack alongside Ba when fit.

You are idiot if you like best not problem but why every day you say ben arfa is bad

Best Ba AND Ben arfa inthe wing nufc is a team (out tiote )kick and rush

best looks like player= 5 cent

You are idiot if you like best not problem but why every day you say ben arfa is bad

In 2011 Best has half the amount of league goals than Hatem has in his entire career.

Best's a different player and a better one for the front 2, as much as I like Hatem.

We won't know how good he is until he's had a year of returning to fitness and adjusting to English football. The major issue for me is where he's going to play; where best for the team and not just him.

We won't know how good he is until he's had a year of returning to fitness and adjusting to English football. The major issue for me is where he's going to play; where best for the team and not just him.

Yup. People need to have some perspective when evaluating his performances this season.

Didnt have the space at all today and was just quiet. Would agree in playing Best but it also seems harsh to drop Ben Arfa when people like lovenkrands and Obertan are still in the team. No harm in playing him on the wing against norwich with Jonas back next week.

Needs some time on the wing. He's playing as an out and out centre forward atm and I do not understand why. On the wing, he can have some space to run at players and work his way back rather than pick it up with nine blue shirts in front of him.

Guest Benarfanufc10

In 2011 Best has half the amount of league goals than Hatem has in his entire career.

Best's a different player and a better one for the front 2, as much as I like Hatem.

What a joke ben arfa is a midfield and best 9 comparison stupid and best win nothing in entire career

I think best ba and ben arfa in the wing but the problem isn't ben arfa

The problem nufc without tiote plays kick and rush and 6 balls for ben arfa 45 mn :yikes: in 10 position

cabaye is shit game what a joke

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Cabaye is not shit, though.

For the bigger games I'd like us to put Cab, Guthrie and Cheik in a trio. If Tiote is still here of course.

Guest Benarfanufc10

Aye. As usual it's the fault of the other 10 players. Pathetic.

Not you are stupid 3 games without tiote and the system with 10 he takes time (kick and rush stat ben arfa 6 BALLLLLL what fuck)

Why Pardew not want ben arfa in the wing

After with best and not Ben arfa vs chelsea mu city same result