Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

That's the level of misunderstanding and immaturity I'd expect from a teenager.

Stop pretending we played a top team today. We didn't. They'll be out of the top 5 by January at the latest.

We did play a top team today, we played a team that were on 1 point less than us and one place below us before kick-off.  Before kick-off we were 4th and they were 5th and that's on form so far this season.  Where they are or aren't by January is irrelevant to how they've played so far this season.

If you think Chelsea have looked like a top team recently you simply haven't been watching the matches. Arsenal put 5 past them; defensive Livepool put 4 past them at Stamford Bridge in 2 games; QPR beat them; Man U demolished them; in europe they've been absolutely all over the place.

They aren't a top team anymore.

But they still have some top players capable of bumming our bad ones. They are very capable of beating any of the top sides barring City as well. Poor form doesn't make them finished by any means. Stop acting as if they are on a par with Villa, they are still clearly a class above.

They're the 6th best team in the league in my view. Sad state if we can't aim to get a result against such a team at home.

Everything about this post is wrong.

I thought his touch was poor, he was caught in possession too often including holding on to it too long without passing to players in good positions (unlike previous matches where there were too few options for him) and he didn't work hard enough when we didn't have the ball and/or when passes went astray and he could have made something of them or simply pressured the opposition. As someone else has pointed out, I'm becoming a bit worried about his position because I still don't see him as a striker and if it's 'in the hole or nothing' then we're limiting ourselves unnecessarily.

Anyway, he's still feeling his way back in. Hopefully against poorer opposition he'll have more of an impact.

tbf was dissapointed with him today. Doesn't offer himself out enough to get the ball. The ball should go trough him at every occasion when in the offensive, but was vastly hiding behind their midfielders all the time. Should run the channels more, go wide just to get the feel of the ball. And with him on the pitch we can't have two wingers who are outwide never gonna get goals that way. Either we have to resort to no wingers or an attacking trio.

Stop pretending we played a top team today. We didn't. They'll be out of the top 5 by January at the latest.

We did play a top team today, we played a team that were on 1 point less than us and one place below us before kick-off.  Before kick-off we were 4th and they were 5th and that's on form so far this season.  Where they are or aren't by January is irrelevant to how they've played so far this season.

If you think Chelsea have looked like a top team recently you simply haven't been watching the matches. Arsenal put 5 past them; defensive Livepool put 4 past them at Stamford Bridge in 2 games; QPR beat them; Man U demolished them; in europe they've been absolutely all over the place.

But they still have some top players capable of bumming our bad ones. They are very capable of beating any of the top sides barring City as well. Poor form doesn't make them finished by any means. Stop acting as if they are on a par with Villa, they are still clearly a class above.

They're the 6th best team in the league in my view. Sad state if we can't aim to get a result against such a team at home.

What's wrong about it? Do you think we should be aiming to get beat at home?

He's only going to be able to play out wide when we have a LB or RB that doesn't need a winger helping him out nearly every single time the opposition attacks.  He looked really good out wide against Everton because  he had Enrique behind him.

HBA needs to chill and stop trying to do it all himself BUT right now I would play him wide right and give Ba Best or Shola as a partner.

Be awesome if we had the squad to play a 3 man midfield so we could go.

----------------------HBA

-----------Shola-----------------Ba

Have we not realised that Ba needs a strike partner yet? It's only been 3 games in which we've failed to score from open play.

That was the best game I've seen Ba have today so the answer would be no, not necessarily.

Everything is wrong. Chelsea are easily in the top 4. And it's certainly not a 'sad state' if we fail to beat them. youre full of shit man.

Everything is wrong. Chelsea are easily in the top 4. And it's certainly not a 'sad state' if we fail to beat them. youre full of s*** man.

Eh? I never said that. Idiot. :lol:

Guest neesy111

Have we not realised that Ba needs a strike partner yet? It's only been 3 games in which we've failed to score from open play.

we scored from open play against man city

Still hasn't recognised this.  Obviously still up his own arse.

Was poor today imo. Didn't really do much in the first half for me. Having said that, I would have kept him on for the second half tbh. By giving him say another 15 minutes or so, he could have very well produced something out of nothing (and if he did nowt in that period, would have brought Shola on then).

Like some have said, he needs a few games on the wing.

Bring up his confidence a bit really.

Righto, you might be right. I'm not convinced it will help more than games in his current position, but you could argue it would be better for the team. I'm not sure about that either, but I can see why some people might think it.

Everything is wrong. Chelsea are easily in the top 4. And it's certainly not a 'sad state' if we fail to beat them. youre full of s*** man.

Eh? I never said that. Idiot. :lol:

Change fail to beat them with fail to get a result. Point still stands. Youre still on the wind up and youre still full of s***.