Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

How's the flight check going?

Couldn't find anything, one coming in from Paris later, but I most likely fucked it up, can't read anything you Brits/Irish fucking type.

More likely a private jet?

I would think so.

If you look REALLY closely you can actually see him through the window.

Using image enhancement techniques I deciphered from the television series CSI I can exclusively reveal the following:

http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/4927/newcastleairport9838682.jpg

Could it be photoshoped ? Reading the original thread on that other forum, it was posted by a "first time poster" classic wind up signs.

Come on, why would he come on a football forum just to wind other people up? He really must be a bit retarded if he did.  :lol:

Could it be photoshoped ? Reading the original thread on that other forum, it was posted by a "first time poster" classic wind up signs.

Come on, why would he come on a football forum just to wind other people up? He really must be a bit retarded if he did.  :lol:

Why did he go on a crappy forum then...

Haha. I was looking for it but i couldn't find the whole schedule of the day so i left it to Skirge to post the nothing link that i was going to post. It confirms nowt tbh :lol:

:lol:

It should have said above the link

"does not show earlier arrivals"

Why did he go on a crappy forum then...

The only one he knew...

There's bound to have been at least one plane arrived from France today, in Newcastle

EDIT: Looks like I was wrong

Tbf I've done it before where I've flown into Heathrow from paris then got the flight back up here on a friday night for the last company I worked for.  Once the flight was delayed from heathrow to here yet the tailwind and so forth mean't we got back earlier than planned must have only taken 30-40 mins

How's the flight check going?

Couldn't find anything, one coming in from Paris later, but I most likely f***ed it up, can't read anything you Brits/Irish f***ing type.

More likely a private jet?

I would think so.

I remember flying into Marsielles (I can never spell that damn frenchie place) on business once, and we flew there through LHR, Paris and that place that begins with an M, are a long ways apart, no direct flight from NCL, are at least there wasn't when I lived there.

If you haven't seen his goal against Norway the other night do yourself a favour and get over to youtube right now!!

I saw it earlier! Amazing goal!

Can we not put Youtube videos on this forum?

Nope.

Guest Cockneymag

If you haven't seen his goal against Norway the other night do yourself a favour and get over to youtube right now!!

that was a naughty goal..