Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest zinaldo1982

Maybe because right now ben arfa is not giving them the impression he wants to go there so better not say we bid for him and he turned us down to go to a newly promoted team in england.

So basically it was bullshit all along?......exactly like I said.

Does this now mean that if Ashley pulls this off then he will be a hero again?, does it now mean that those who jumped of the Tyne bridge last night and early this morning have done so for no reason?

Does this now mean that if Ashley pulls this off then he will be a hero again?, does it now mean that those who jumped of the Tyne bridge last night and early this morning have done so for no reason?

Shame they didn't take you with them really.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I wonder if anyone ever uses the phrase "sheer speculation" when discussing anything other than football. One of my favourite, if less championed, football cliches.

I prefer "Fucking Bollocks" personally.

Blowing it out of their fanny flaps.

It's probably unwise to assume anything but we appear very unlikely to actually buy HBA at the moment, so a loan fee is all we can offer Marseille. Who would pay his salary? Because the quoted salary he is currently on, must equate to over £50,000 a week, a figure probably double if rumours are true on what we are now prepared to pay new players. Maybe Marseille will continue to pay his salary and we just have to pay the loan fee, which is apparently the case with Bellamy at Cardiff.

It's probably unwise to assume anything but we appear very unlikely to actually buy HBA at the moment, so a loan fee is all we can offer Marseille. Who would pay his salary? Because the quoted salary he is currently on, must equate to over £50,000 a week, a figure probably double if rumours are true on what we are now prepared to pay new players. Maybe Marseille will continue to pay his salary and we just have to pay the loan fee, which is apparently the case with Bellamy at Cardiff.

That's where you're going badly wrong.

Guest GeordieAce

Why did HBA travel to Newcastle though, if signing for us is only a possibility? I know we didn't have 'permission' to talk to him, but why fly over :lol:

Doesn't make sense.

Why did HBA travel to Newcastle though, if signing for us is only a possibility? I know we didn't have 'permission' to talk to him, but why fly over :lol:

Doesn't make sense.

Perhaps he fancied a bottle of dog and a natter in one of our fine alcohol serving establishments.

Doesn't make sense.

He didn't realise what a bell end Ashley was. Now he knows better he's staying quiet.

Maybe Kevin Nolan has a say in transfers?

"Hello, Kev, its Chris."

"A'right, Chrisy Lad."

"I've told you not to call me that."

"Don't talk back, Chris."

"Sorry, Kev."

"Ahem."

"...King Kev."

"Better. What you calling about, Skunky?"

"This lad, Ben Arfa, he any good?"

"Where does he play?"

"Playmaker, behind the forwar..."

"No, he's shite."

"Thank you, King Kev."

Would be funny if it wasn't true.  :lol:

Guest zinaldo1982

He is on around 45.000 a week and him he came here,we would have to pay his salary as marseille want to lower the overall salaries they are paying in their team.

The funny thing with this is that marseille still have to buy the players and then i would think they would be willing to let him go so i won't really read too much into this right now but yes we would have to buy him outright unfortunately for us.

Doesn't make sense.

Aye well we did have permission to speak to him, that's why he was going to fly over for talks, then Marsaille went back on the deal and Ben Arfa decided to fly anyway... out of protest.

Now he's gone back and we were all expecting it to be resolved, until this Bremen shit came out, which seems to have thrown a spanner in the works.

Now it's anyone's guess, i just hope we are still in their fighting.

Fact remains that we still haven't sign him and if we don't Ashley has proven to be a massive cunt, that still remains,

Shame they didn't take you with them really.

I wouldn't give anyone the satisfaction.

Fact remains that we still haven't sign him and if we don't Ashley has proven to be a massive cunt, that still remains,

The fact also remains that if we do sign him then he will be a legend again, untill the next player people on here want doesn't turn up, then he's that fat Cockney bastard that won't open his wallet. I don't know who is more hated on here, Mike Ashley or the Tories. Ashley could pour in millions, win us the league, FA Cup and everything else on offer, and Cameron could give you all £50k a year tax free, a job for life etc and you would all be able to still hate them both.

People on here need to fucking grow up, it's no good going round hating Ashley for not siging the player you want, and it's no good hating Cameron for leading a party who did things 20-30 years ago that you didn't agree with.

Fact remains that we still haven't sign him and if we don't Ashley has proven to be a massive c***, that still remains,

The fact also remains that if we do sign him then he will be a legend again, untill the next player people on here want doesn't turn up, then he's that fat Cockney b****** that won't open his wallet. I don't know who is more hated on here, Mike Ashley or the Tories. Ashley could pour in millions, win us the league, FA Cup and everything else on offer, and Cameron could give you all £50k a year tax free, a job for life etc and you would all be able to still hate them both.

People on here need to f***ing grow up, it's no good going round hating Ashley for not siging the player you want, and it's no good hating Cameron for leading a party who did things 20-30 years ago that you didn't agree with.

Eh?

The fact also remains that if we do sign him then he will be a legend again, untill the next player people on here want doesn't turn up, then he's that fat Cockney bastard that won't open his wallet. I don't know who is more hated on here, Mike Ashley or the Tories. Ashley could pour in millions, win us the league, FA Cup and everything else on offer, and Cameron could give you all £50k a year tax free, a job for life etc and you would all be able to still hate them both.

So you start off by saying that if Ashley does something good people will think he's a legend, then finish up by saying even if he does something good people will still hate him?

Seem to recall people chanting Ashley's name until he fucked up and got the club relegated, and the heat coming off him when he put a bit of cash in and got us promoted.  Seems pretty reasonable, fuck up you get grief, do well you get praise.

Guest zinaldo1982

I mean do you seriously think this newcastle team is good enough to stay up,that is why we need players like ben arfa because not only is he good but he is versatile enough to save us having to spend more money on a player as he can play 3 positions.

Fact remains that we still haven't sign him and if we don't Ashley has proven to be a massive c***, that still remains,

The fact also remains that if we do sign him then he will be a legend again, untill the next player people on here want doesn't turn up, then he's that fat Cockney b****** that won't open his wallet. I don't know who is more hated on here, Mike Ashley or the Tories. Ashley could pour in millions, win us the league, FA Cup and everything else on offer, and Cameron could give you all £50k a year tax free, a job for life etc and you would all be able to still hate them both.

People on here need to f***ing grow up, it's no good going round hating Ashley for not siging the player you want, and it's no good hating Cameron for leading a party who did things 20-30 years ago that you didn't agree with.

Ashley's a cunt, Cameron's a cunt.