Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Rich man you absolute twat! :lol:

You should know not to mess by now man! I strike down with great vengeance and furious anger upon those who lie to their fellow supporters. Changing avatars, custom titles, thread titles... I'm proper mental.

I've PM'ed Mr. Lockwood your recent return to form by the way, will be interesting to see what he makes of it.

You should know not to mess by now man! I strike down with great vengeance and furious anger upon those who lie to their fellow supporters. Changing avatars, custom titles, thread titles... I'm proper mental.

I've PM'ed Mr. Lockwood your recent return to form by the way, will be interesting to see what he makes of it.

Whaaaa?? How come I am the only person who has been punished for this?!?

And what have you pm'd Mr Lockwood? I have just sorted it all out with him and I would hate for you to sour our relationship.

And what have you pm'd Mr Lockwood? I have just sorted it all out with him and I would hate for you to sour our relationship.

Dave being on an equal (greater) footing with (than) me makes things tricky. The only real punishment would have to be far, far grander...

Prophet is just too much of a nice lad and his bit of magic led to a beautiful tangent yesterday. Yours only brought anger, confusion and caused pain.

(I haven't PM'ed anything to JL either mate, couldn't knock down that bridge you worked so hard to build.)

Dave being on an equal (greater) footing with (than) me makes things tricky. The only real punishment would have to be far, far grander...

Prophet is just too much of a nice lad and his bit of magic led to a beautiful tangent yesterday. Yours only brought anger, confusion and caused pain.

(I haven't PM'ed anything to JL either mate, couldn't knock down that bridge you worked so hard to build.)

Please put my Avatar and text back to what it was Richard. Im sorry.