Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

http://cache2.asset-cache.net/xc/103937297.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF87892102A727B1636DE2E668C4C605DD1472F5A26433D7EAC1F81EA7FD54BE6947EF5Dhttp://cache3.asset-cache.net/xc/103937305.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF87892102A727B1636DE2E6FE8DE3687A268349A26433D7EAC1F81EB503C6B07B79D36A

what's this? A race split in the camp or something?!

People are setting themselves up for such a fall.

Could not agree more, I mean it's one thing to be excited, but he's being made out to be Messi like and in slightly more than 24 hours we'll get many posts of disappointment.

Carroll on Ben Arfa:

“In training Ben Arfa has been unbelievable.

“I trained with him for the first time yesterday and he was so fast.

“He is of an unbelievable standard and I think he’ll create a lot of chances for us.”

:pedro:

:cloud:

Guest frere007

im not english and i can not understand this ,what is Shola??;;;

"The NUFC new recruits realise the scale of their challenge after watching a 3 minute youtube compilation of Shola, which doesn't feature a single shot on target"

Shola Ameobi is one of our strikers. He's poo.

ok

Guest Tall Striker

This Saturday at St. James' Park, Hatem Ben Arfa could make his debut for Newcastle in the colors like the two other summer signings Sol Campbell and Sheikh Tioti. Toons, eighth in the Premier League after 3 days, receive the promoted Blackpool, which has the same record at the moment with a win, 1 draw and 1 defeat since the start of the season.

At a news conference before the match, the Magpies manager Irish, Chris Hughton, has at least suggested that the French winger could be tenured at the weekend: "Hatem is ready. He missed a few workouts recently, but had done a very good first part of preparation prior to transfer. It has a few matches in his legs and had even played in the French team just before joining us. On his fitness, so there is no problem according to me, "he said.

At the center of attention, the former Marseille received compliments then backed his manager, convicted of having recorded the arrival of a great player: "It's a very talented player who can play anywhere in the line of attack. I've seen evolve mainly on the left side because he is a lefty, but he can also play in the pin or on the right side. foot ball, he is very talented , there is no doubt "said Hughton.

http://www.vbcfoot.com/europe/actualite/les-grands-debuts-de-l-ancien-marseillais-newcastle-ben-arfa-est-pret-9367

Heard he's canny wealthy that lad.

Carroll on Ben Arfa:

In training Ben Arfa has been unbelievable.

I trained with him for the first time yesterday and he was so fast.

He is of an unbelievable standard and I think hell create a lot of chances for us.

:pedro:

sign him up ffs!

What amuses me is how the general NUFC populace (ie non internet geeks) have literally no clue how good Ben Arfa is. Blokes I talk to at work draw a blank when I tell them how excited I am to see him play. Even Supermac has no clue (whats new) and tonight on the Legends he said that Lua Lua is further up the pecking order than Ben Arfa.  :facepalm: