Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

YOu can see he brings his right leg round purposefuly. Utter f***ing c***. Needs both his legs broken. Broke an American players leg only a few months back and there was the Alono karate kick in the chest.

Tried to do it to Tiote at the end as well and then Tiote squared up to him and De Jong cowered like a little bitch.

Saw that. He started putting his legs round as Tiote broke free.

Guest Chris P

YOu can see he brings his right leg round purposefuly. Utter f***ing c***. Needs both his legs broken. Broke an American players leg only a few months back and there was the Alono karate kick in the chest.

Tried to do it to Tiote at the end as well and then Tiote squared up to him and De Jong cowered like a little bitch.

Saw that. He started putting his legs round as Tiote broke free.

Now that you say it.  aye. Tiote Knew exactly what he was playing at

Guest GeordieAce

Scissor challenges like that always run a high risk of bad injuries. It's not asif its a one off with this cunt  De Jong either. If Barton had of tackled Tevez in the same manner I wondered if the commentators would see it as a 'fair challenge'.

Guest firetotheworks

Even if we´d got a deserved point today, I'd still feel like I do now. Totally devastated. We can only hope that it's not as bad as it can be.

Guest GAMMELL

I'm clutching at fucking straws here but did Samir Nasri come back from a similar fib/tib fracture last season and was out for a little over 3 months??

Whenever I hear about him in the news now I'll think that in some alternate future he was player of the season 2010/2011 and has three great seasons with us, then moves to Real Madrid netting us 30 million pound which Chris Hughton uses to build a top 7 side.

Of course, no doubt the media will completely sweep this under the rug and De Jong will be allowed to continue to do whatever he (and Mancini) wants: at least until he injures someone from Man U, Chelsea, or Arsenal, of course.

Everytime Wenger complains about tackling, so many people have a go at him about it. Whinging Frenchman etc etc etc. Today we have experienced it for ourselves and it really sucks. Imagine how often Wenger and Arsenal have had to deal with this sort of thing. It's terrible. It's why I have always been a huge supporter of Wengers stance. As much as they all deny it, a lot of managers send out players to do this sort of thing.

Zamora, Dembele and Ben Arfa already this season.

http://ehealthforum.com/health/recovery-time-for-broken-tibia-and-fibula-t200025.html

12 weeks it sounds like.  Others saying 7 months.   :undecided:

I wish.

By the looks of that thread it's 12 weeks to "walk." If you're lucky.

God knows how long to play professional football.

this.  On top of recovery he'll have to build up strength in the left leg, progress to kicking a ball before being assured that it can sustain contact.